Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: does anyone listen to techno??

Newbie splitpeasoup may be famous one day splitpeasoup may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i like all electronica, as long as it's good music. Techno, house, trance, jungle, breaks, you name it I like it.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    mostly i like all the types of genres
    but the one i most like is hardcore trance!
    it's the best!
    and dude never say techno ever again!!!!!
    you hear me!

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    mostly i like all the types of genres
    but the one i most like is hardcore trance!
    it's the best!
    and dude never say techno ever again!!!!!
    you hear me!!! :Thumbd:

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie Desert Dweller may be famous one day Desert Dweller may be famous one day Desert Dweller's Avatar
    Thanks
    techno is cool
    white....it seems so pure.....but in reality......it becomes whatever blends with it....

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    TEchno is great, Its one of my favorite types of music to listen to. Listen to it everyday when Im at home or driving.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    C'mon people. Actually turn this into a discussion instead of a thread with a bunch of one-liners. List your favorite artists/songs and why you like them so much. List a couple of album or livesets that you recommend. Saying "Techno is kewl" doesn't really say much...

Concering live sets, Armin Van Buuren seems like he is probably one of the best DJs right now. There are a few others that I like (Markus Schulz and Sasha come to mind) but Armin takes the cake. Both Paul Oakenfold and Tiesto have been extremely bad lately but Oakenfold's 99-00 sets were stellar.

This is a good site to download live sets via bittorrent: http://www.ets-global.org/index.asp

Of course, I'd highly recommend Armin Van Buuren's "A State of Trance."
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    aww dude one of my favorite cds is crap i forgot what its called but its the new crystal method cd.

who else like "Detroit Grand Pubahs" i think their hilarios

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a little above 5000 EDM songs... if you're looking for any song or remix in particular you can email me (better than PMs) and ask, i'll probably have it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast