Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: does anyone listen to techno??

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks
    one word: gravitation. most addicting techno music ive ever heard. and its a damn awesome anime as well. t.m.revolution and metronome (if anyone has heard of them >_<) have some really good electronic-y sounding music thats really catchy. yay for electronic techno rock!

\m/ (^_^)
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Not too keen on sharing my current favs anymore since ppl don't like giving me due credit, especially when they bum a whole list of tunes off of me. But I'm feeling nice and this one's too good if you hadn't already heard it back in 2002, give Jan Johnston - Am I On Pause (Trailer Trash Vocal Mix) a listen. I heard it this weekend when one of my DJ friends dropped it about half way through a set he was spinning during the celebration of my bday. I pretty much OMFG I DIEE!!11!!'d when he dropped it. Best mix I've heard of Am I On Pause, never really liked the other mixes and the original bored me, but this one is damn good, just wish I would've heard this when it was initially released 3 yrs ago :|

And just in case you're wonder about the set my friend played, it was a wicked set, it was primarily house and disco-house with 1 or 2 trance and DnB tunes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6