Thread: Does anyone live in West Virginia? or close?

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Does anyone live in West Virginia? or close?

i do, am i a loner??

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't feel bad, I think I'm the only Arkansan here. Nobodies alone, there's always somebody close by, even if they are farther away than you know.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I live in South Carolina, which is well its not too far I guess. Its an ok place if you get with the right crowd. The rednecks are creepy though, but there are creepy people everywhere. And there seems to be more deer on the roads than cars, but eh it happens. At least we're on the coast. West Virginia though, been through it, wouldnt want to live there. Should come down to SC and go golfing or hunt squirrels or something cool like that.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I live in Virginia... really close to the bottom of west va... actually i can get to wva in bout 30-40 minute's >_<' lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    The location of people is under thier avatars. If they want other to know that is.