Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not any more. I started on D&D, moved to Palladium, then I discovered GURPS and there was no going back.

We have a RPG group that has meet weekly for the last 12 years. Minus a few when we all moved away after graduation (college, job, etc) until we all moved back.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    For now, I do not play to D&D (TSR), maybe in the futur. Now we play to Starwars (the West End Games print). And, we may re-play to Shadowrun. We also play to Battletech.

With all the work (some on the day, other in the night shift), the new born. We do not have mush time for gaming. Now we only play one game per month.

Now I try to make my own rpg game.

I hate Wizard of the coast, WY their have buy some good RPG and srap them all.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Used to play it a bit back in the day. But i havent played it in about 2 years now....grew out of it. Was sorta fun though i guess.....

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use to play it with my friends but for some reason we don't play it any more
    i was a newbie and it was hard to get my head around all the dices but it was great fun to play. they where the good old days.

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    BOOYAH!! D&D!! I love D&D! Me and my friend are trying to get a game together an everything, but we haven't been able to.

Grumble

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to play d&d but my friends always got to dm and i never gotta T-T so i quit...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Way way way back in college, Myself and serveral friends started playing the 'Original' version of Dungeons and Dragons... (which means I'm also old enough to know what the initials TSR stands for...) We eventually moved on to other RPG games such as 'TRAVELLER', and 'Rune Quest'. (I was a TRAVELLER GM myself...) Now a days, it's hard to find time to get all the friends together for a long night of gaming...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2