Thread: Does anyone remember their fist con experience

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone remember their fist con experience

What up everyone. For all the anime con goers. What is like to attend a anime con? this year will be my first and I'm kinda nervous and excitied. I really don't know what goes on at a con other than there's alot of people that enjoy anime. And has anyone done any cosplay? how is that by the way. I'm really not to sure if I'm gonna dress up but I can tell you this I will make a very BIG entrance come ACEN 06.
    I love to make an entrance

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone remember their fist con experience

I wouldn't know. The first con I was planning to go to was canceled and eversince I haven't had the luck of a con ever being held near here.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never been either. I'm waiting till I'm older and can afford to have the costume I want made...well, made. I already have it in my head. It's my vision of Laicre. It's super badass. Dragon scales; white, fur-trimmed steel plates; underlaying AND connecting chainmail; white leather; fur trimmed brown gauntlets and boots; small, fur-trimmed dragon scales for the hair and white weathers. *orgasm* It's going to be SO cool.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I were in Sakura-con in Finland at last summer. It was planned to be a small con
    but it turned to be 1000+ visitors in one day, which is really big number
    when talking about this land behind all that has life...
    That con experience was absolutely wonderfull,
    something happened all the time and for the 6hours that con was open I never got bored.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

THe first con I went to was Comic-Con here in San Diego a few years ago and it was fun. You see lots of stuff and lots of people. I've seen good and bad cosplayers lots of cool stuff they dont sell in the US. ITs just lots of fun.

Newbie DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr's Avatar
    Thanks

My first con was only a couple months ago, at the Orlando MegaCon. I was a bit weary about it at first, since I had no idea what to expect. But I warmed up quick the moment I got inside. TONS of rare collectibles ranging from comic books to figures to big honkin' Buster swords, and I had a hay-day hunting down various cosplayers with my digital camera.

It was the most fun I've had in a while, and my plans are set for the Japanese Animation Convention coming to town next month. If there's any conventions in your area, I'd give em a shot if I where you.

^ The Real Trinity ^

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

It was CNAnime 6-7 yrs ago with my dad since he was afriad of me going to downtown alone. That time i didn't know much about anime i just browsed around for a couple of hrs and left. I found out about the con during the 2nd day at a model shop where there was flyers about it. The next day i went with my dad.