Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: does god really exist???

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

Very well said Fallen.

And Naruto-kun, did you personally talk to god?
    Did he offer you a soda and sat you down and said that he created everything?
    Obviously not.
    Please support your statements like that.

Thats like me saying "Cheese Sucks" out of the blue.

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i did fastsobob. its called praying to god every night dude :smile2:
    Last edited by naruto-kun; Jul 26, 2005 at 10:53 AM.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

well a God that sits you down and offers you only a soda is not really a God now is he?

Like fallen said, no one knows for sure. Science doesn't answer all or we'd all be worshipping science right now. Big bang is another theory just like God is a theory...just like God being a integral part of the bing bang is another theory. we can go on forever.

obviously naruto-kun's statement is simply a statement of his own beliefs. Just like the "cheese sucks" example is would normally be considered a statement of your own beliefs (btw, cheese does NOT suck :P)

fatsobob, it all depends on how you see it. Creation itself can be seen as a message from God. An event can be seen as a message from God. Like naruto-kun said, his prayers to God is his conversing with God.

Heck, when you're angry and yelling out loud (not directed at anyone) it could be yelling at God, or some higher being, or the world.

Edit Indeed I do exist. Whether it be existance in imagination or existance in the spiritual sense or in the physical sense....i must exist in some way correct? Existance can be relative. But to my own being, I exist. To you, I may perhaps just be a figment of your imagination.
    Last edited by angelan; Jul 26, 2005 at 11:15 AM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

[QUOTE]Angelan is right.
    In the year 120BC the romans settled in Babbylon, making a fleat of entire crackheads.
    Soon they found out that the french were planning to wage war on them, so they went to the source, and you may ask me "What is the source"? I'll tell you, Tacos.........yes Tacos. The Babbylonians figured that if they go back in time to asassinate all the Tacos, they would win. Until Jesus came with his deciples,known as the Yakuza. So Jesus defeated the Frnch and Babbylonians just like he did at Pearl Harbor.

Believe me, God is real.
    Am I wrong about anything? Any questions?

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

?Ok? Unless you learned that from the back of a d@mn cereal box I'm going to have to reconsider. I'm not sure any of that stuff happened. You know that..........right?

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

What proof do you have that he responded to you?
    Do you know how many people pray every night?
    And night is different for various people so that means billions of people praying to him constantly, what makes you think that hes listening to you when you pray?
    What seperates you from all the other people following him?
    It is like you standing on an ant hill, they all look the same from far up.

I personally believe that praying doesn't do anything because when I did pray, not a single one thing went right, life almost was worse back then.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could quote, can't stand having to manually copy and paste and add QUOTE things around the text.
    *End Rant*

Quote Originally Posted by naruot-kun
    yes i did fastsobob. its called praying to god every night dude
    Heh. Good response, but however, some people don't know/believe that is "talking" to God.

Quote Originally Posted by fatsobob
    Do you know how many people pray every night?
    And night is different for various people so that means billions of people praying to him constantly, what makes you think that hes listening to you when you pray?
    What seperates you from all the other people following him?
    God is omniscious, omnipotent, and omnipresent, that's how he listens to everyone. Also, he loves us all equally. Of course, what I just said means nothing if you don't want to believe it.

I personally believe that praying doesn't do anything because when I did pray, not a single one thing went right, life almost was worse back then.
    You have to have faith. Also, sometimes God won't give you exactly what you want, because He knows what's best for us. It's tough sometimes, but all we can do is to have faith, keep praying, and live on.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea like silverskater said you gotta have faith and you also need to be consistant. You shouldn't just pray when you need something but pray when you don't. The whole point is to build a strong and deep relationship with him, and by doing this your faith would become stonger. Anyways this only is true if you choose to believe it.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast