Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: does god really exist???

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

How can I have faith in someone who keeps taking and taking from me and never gives anything back except "Earth and its people".
    I realize that Im starting to lose all faith in everything including mankind.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatsobob
    Heres a question to make you think about faith.
    If god exists, why is he letting people kill eachother so much and why does he want us to worship him?
    If he made us in his image, why aren't we all the same color and why dont we all speak the language.

Im not saying that there isn't a creator, but so much messed up stuff is happening in the world and has been for hundreds of years.
    The reason why things are so messed up is because of sin. Adam and Eve sinned in the garden of Eden and because of their sin, everyone must suffer for thier mistake. You probably ask why did god let them sin, but he didn't, they had free will and chose to sin even though god told them already it was wrong. Yes, these are just views but you don'thave to believe them.

How can I have faith in someone who keeps taking and taking from me and never gives anything back except "Earth and its people".
    I realize that Im starting to lose all faith in everything including mankind.
    It may all seem as if nothing is going fine but if you stay strong and just be patient it turns out worth your while. Sometimes god has things planned for you but he doesn't think your ready for them, but if you keep seeking him and build that good relationship you'll see changes. (Again just views)
    Last edited by Quincy Archer; Jul 26, 2005 at 01:58 PM.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

You really shouldn't give up on faith. Faith is the thing that keeps us going in life, It gives us no doubts on whats going to happen to us in the future. Faith is what makes us believe there is a god.

So hope for the best & don't give up on faith, because faith won't give up on you.

Thanks

Well, I know that life doesn't get much better than right now.
    The future looks bleak in all forms.
    Opposed to living for what the future may hold, I live for the moment and bask in what is in front of me.
    I know that "IF" there is a god, as long as I dont do anything wrong such as murder, he will let me into heaven or whatever.

Im done talking about god, getting bored.

QUESTION!
    When do we get to talk about Anime on Anime Online Forum??

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

In the year 120BC the romans settled in Babbylon, making a fleat of entire crackheads.
    Soon they found out that the french were planning to wage war on them, so they went to the source, and you may ask me "What is the source"? I'll tell you, Tacos.........yes Tacos. The Babbylonians figured that if they go back in time to asassinate all the Tacos, they would win. Until Jesus came with his deciples,known as the Yakuza. So Jesus defeated the Frnch and Babbylonians just like he did at Pearl Harbor.

Believe me, God is real.
    Am I wrong about anything? Any questions?
    um what is that?! that was complete nonsense... nothing like that ever happened in history. ever! and unless you saw god yourself... than you cannot say that he is real. he is real to some peopel because they have faith, to others it is because of christ. etc and etc.... the point being.... you are wrong about everything except maybe god is real, but that is just a theory

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that "IF" there is a god, as long as I dont do anything wrong such as murder, he will let me into heaven or whatever.
    Sorry but that ain't going to cut it. It's much more simple than that. Also god expects you to make mistakes that's why you ask for forgiveness when you pray, but those are just views. (But again that's what you choose to believe) (Here are some views) To get into heaven all you got to do is except Christ as your savior and believe that he died on the cross for our sins, and if you believe that and keep a good relationship with god you'll be fine to enter those pearly gates.

Thanks

Yes, but that is where different religions come into play.
    There are different ways of getting into heaven for other various religions.
    Who says that christianity is the right one?
    There are quite a few of them... Which one is the right one?
    Most of them worship the same god, just in different ways.

I personally think that if I keep myself free from the BIG sins, than I will get in, but if I dont, than so be it.

I think that Missionaries should be shot in the nuts 10000000 times for trying to change people's minds about religion.
    Anyone who forces anything on anyone should be stabbed for eternity in the pills.

Thanks

Yea, I respect all religions and forcing people to convert is wrong, there's a reason why we were given free will.

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast