Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: does god really exist???

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

Now calm down piggy, I assure you that no one is calling you piggy, piggy.^_^

If you doubt, you lose faith & that is true. If you could just define faith for me, you would understand why. There is no nessarity to invent a god (but perhaps there is).

Humph, Lock, you make me laugh to say some thing as childish as that. How old are you? Two? Five? No let me guess, seven.

God cares about you on earth, those people who died were chosen to die, for it was their time. Wether they have been bad or good, their fate will be decided in The Book of The DEAD. Am I wrong?^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

aah...everyone's so edgy here. i really dont like it when people say the whole fate and chosen to die thing, reminds me of calvinism and the whole "pre-destination" thing. It depends on your religion and your own view of God. i mean, he is all knowing and all powerful, and if this is so, then he must know when it is someone's turn to go, but this all sounds so harsh....eeh, but i guess thats life. and i agree with hokuro on the whole faith thing. if you doubting something, you obv. arent faithful, and if you can define faith thats because you have it.
    necessarity to invent a god? well, someone mentioned earlier about putting people in their place, but i dont think thats the entire reason. God helps one to have hope, to be more optimistic, well thats what i think of him. people just interpret it diff. and use it differently. some use it to their advantage, b/c i mean, when i was little i was taught to be good or i would be punised by god, which is SO WRONG TO TELL A CHILD. i dont think he punishes, b/c then that would be he woudl be interfering...we bring our own punishment...and now im rambling about some other things....
    book of the dead? reminds me sooo much of The Mummy, man i love that movie.

Newbie xdeath may be famous one day xdeath may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmmm...
    if a baby dies is he still a baby in heaven?
    does he/she know how to talk?
    or hand signals?
    a human cant have wing bec. we dont have the same structure the birds(an animal) have.
    religion was made to control the low lives before.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

That movie made no sense, so I slept through it.^_^

I think.0_0
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie krizomet may be famous one day krizomet may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ummm... God, God, God... Somehow, i don't trust any religious beliefs but i do believe that there is GOD. The truth is, people get confused because of the HISTORY in the BIBLE, the TEACHINGS of the PRIESTS, and best of all, our MISERABLE EXPERIENCES. Because of this confusion, we doubt that there is God unless we see HIM with our own eyes. Obviously, we can't. This is the way HE tests our faith. At first, we believe in HIM because of what our parents say or what others believe. As we grow in the teenage world, lots experiences happen and made us doubtful about God. But as we continue growing, someday, our TRUST in HIM will definitely come back, even after death. No one really knows if there is God but at least we got something to believe in - OURSELVES. But it would be much better if we trust God, NOT EXPECT from HIM... Expectations will only break one's heart so be careful.

And one more thing... Don't think too much about the existence God. Whether you believe HIM or not, at least you could say (to yourself) THANK YOU to whoever or whatever CREATED YOU and this world we're living in. Do your best in everything until you find the answer... TAKE CARE!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

God gave us free will so that we could make our own choices. He didn't want us forced into believing his word. He wants us to accept him all on our own. And the reason why he doensn't punish sinners just yet is because he's giving them time to repent. You could have a bad past but if you accept him and ask for forgiveness then you'll be cleansed of those past sins. (Just some views)
    thank i wanted to get ask obvious questions to get an obvious answer... i hope everyone read that and understands now why some beleive in god and others don't. f r e e w i l l
    thank you quincy archer
    and as for voltaire, as much as i love the man and his work his quote is poor of choosing because he was not a philosopher but a hypocrite
    the bible is not history... it is a sotry told by men, perhaps they were drunk or high no one knows. what is known is that it is a story. there was no proof ever that some of the thigns that are written in the bibble actually happened. we don't know because we don't have written records to prove the bible correct. and teh bible IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD, but of man.
    furry angel is correct humans o bring upon their own punishments, to be specific it is called karma but it is more systematic. example: you do not smile at a man, the man does nto smile at a lady, teh lady does not smile at the grocery bagging boy, the grocery bagging boy does not smile at the next customer, which is your mother who does not smile at you at teh end of the day.... what goes aroudn comes around.

That movie made no sense, so I slept through it.^_^

I think.0_0
    this is not a movie or a chat thread, please hokuro go to cyber lounge or sensory pleasures.....

religion is the opium of the people - nietzsche

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    the bible is not history... it is a sotry told by men, perhaps they were drunk or high no one knows. what is known is that it is a story. there was no proof ever that some of the thigns that are written in the bibble actually happened. we don't know because we don't have written records to prove the bible correct.
    Am I the only one who finds the irony in this statement?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

when i say story i mean like a fairy tale sort of thing fiction... history is proven facts.... is bibble a proven fact? except for some things like jesus and etc.... that's about it... a bibble is a fictional account aka one giant rant. it shoudl have zero to do with god and faith because I beleive it to not substantial enough to be a basis for christianity. most people tend to worship the book itself instead of god

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast