Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: does god really exist???

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    good point dude next time i'll try to make a better one ok
    We don't need a new thread. This one is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by fatsobob
    Well by god, one can only assume that he means a divine creator, but when you say creator, that opens a different can of worms like different religions and all that.
    So you should have rephrased the question to be more specific.
    Were you asking if we believe in a creator, or the Cristianity "God", or Allah, or what?
    I agree. My definition of God is also along the lines of a divine creator.

About those can of worms, I think no matter how you word your questions, every time you mention God, religions will arise. I think that's fine anyway. It's part of the topic, almost included, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 21, 2005 at 09:51 AM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Well for some people there is god that lives in heaven but there are some people that don't believe in god because they say that they believe in the evolution theory which tells us how we have evolved from apes to what we are now!!
    I believe in the evolution theory and still believe in god. He created the apes too you know. This is really a hard queation, cause you really cant prove it. Believe in god is about faith alone.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i think god exist. he made us. (did he?) but i read the bible

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I believe in the evolution theory and still believe in god. He created the apes too you know. This is really a hard queation, cause you really cant prove it. Believe in god is about faith alone.
    Are you trying to say that God created the cosmos, but does not rule it?

Or... Are you trying to say something along the lines of God creating the world, and evolution taking it's place afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    he made us. (did he?)
    I don't know. You tell me.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

my oppinion, in a way. i beleive that there is a being higher than others, not god but what one my deem as my version of god, though he is generally accepted not to be a god just a soul with greater power and knowledge than others.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

gosh, i thought this was done here.....but i guess not.

I believe in God (am Catholic). Depending on your beliefs and level of belief, there's much you can say about God.

Also, I believe the Bible, and other holy scriptures/books of other faiths, are meant to be taken not so literally. Afterall, books are written by humans, inspired by God. Dispite having visions, or words transpired by God, the human capacity can't comprehend what God understands, sees or knows and put it into words, on paper. Think about how hard it is to describe feelings (love, hate, etc). In a similar way, I believe that we can't even begin to comprehend God on the same level. It's dumb to come across people who pull words out of the Bible, take it literal word for word and make a big joke out of it. *shrugs*

in the end no one will know for SURE. that God(s) exists or do(es)n't exists.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe God is everywhere and in everyone. *shrugs* Sort of God being the director of fate (and reincarnation), you see. I'm kinda anti-religion.
    With me, I can't even nail it down to a single God. That'd be too boring. Lots of 'em! They make up our world...
    *goes into happy land*

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well im not very religougs but i kinda know he's real. actuaklly he is real. how i nkow i cant say *thinks of a firey death*. =^^'= but ya he's real. for sure.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast