Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: does god really exist???

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

Quote Originally Posted by Lock
    I'm sorry for not making sense, I was talking about other religions. Thankyou for pointing that out.
    oh well we all have a similar god, for example there are numerous brancheso f christianity plus even the idea of god had to come from one place and it spread to other cultures, ya know cultural diffusion stuff. actually reading the gospel of thomas now well that's besides the point i don't have enough substantial information to make a case against catholicism... but whatever....
    anyway as i was saying the idea/image of god came from one place, it's just very difficult ot narrow it down to that one place. i think that's why we don't know much about any of the other gods, i think they are all based on one similar god.

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

oh well we all have a similar god, for example there are numerous brancheso f christianity plus even the idea of god had to come from one place and it spread to other cultures, ya know cultural diffusion stuff. actually reading the gospel of thomas now well that's besides the point i don't have enough substantial information to make a case against catholicism... but whatever....
    anyway as i was saying the idea/image of god came from one place, it's just very difficult ot narrow it down to that one place. i think that's why we don't know much about any of the other gods, i think they are all based on one similar god
    Exactly what I was thinking.............but if were wrong, there could be consequences.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that's why we don't know much about any of the other gods, i think they are all based on one similar god
    :\ Or gods. There's the whole archetypal idea.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a higher power out there. Heck I think there is someone watching me now. Sometimes you have to have faith in your life where everything is just going crazy all around you. Be it may be God or who or whatever you think of.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin
    :\ Or gods. There's the whole archetypal idea.
    yup, i think it shouldn't matter what one beleives, as long as you have faith in something. even if its have faith in a plant. all right by now. but our gods are all similar in one way or another.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally quoted by FallenAngel, but our gods are all similar in one way or another.
    Yes, but not the same rules apply. Wouldn't you think that one God should be stronger? I'm not talking about Zeuss, Haitis, or etc. Can you give me some options please.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuro
    Yes, but not the same rules apply. Wouldn't you think that one God should be stronger? I'm not talking about Zeuss, Haitis, or etc. Can you give me some options please.^_^
    well this isn't about mythylogy per se, more like the christian god and Alah. they are both gods of very popular religions, and have set up some strict rules but its all about interpitign them. for example there are orthodox christians who follow the bible to the dot and there are orthodox muslims who follow the koran to the dot. both gods are sometimes viewed as being very merciful and sometiems very harsh. i think if someone was to search the religious documents probably they would find that the christian god and Alah are pretty much the same god, it's just that the religion was split up and little branches of faith followed out. it's like when people migrated to all over the world, at teh same time the neolithic revolution occured. i think that;s how religion was started too. it all came from one place one civilization and people travelled and set up different communities and created their gods according ot their habitat. but for the purpose of your discussion let's take the two gods for now, the christian god and Alah, since Buddha wasn't really a god, he was a man and peopel worship his ideals. hokayu continue ranting!

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa....................I'm lost..................well your completely right about everything, sorry to disturb you.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast