Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40

Thread: does god really exist???

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god really exist???

i'm not entirely sure whether i believe or not, but i know i don't like different branches of christianity bcuz of how they act. i am catholic (a branch of christianity) and i went to a baptist camp where they first told me i wasn't christian and then told me i was going to hell T __ T
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    i'm not entirely sure whether i believe or not, but i know i don't like different branches of christianity bcuz of how they act. i am catholic (a branch of christianity) and i went to a baptist camp where they first told me i wasn't christian and then told me i was going to hell T __ T

the churches are wrong
    I dont go to church
    they dont even build them
    the way God told them to
    I am christian though

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

for me religion is a whole big mess of people that want one thing to rule of other religon with there own which in my opinon is stupid and wrond since I really wish religion would just be someones choice instead of some forcing it on people.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHearted1507
    I myself am a chirstian and I know God exist's!! I mean people always asks me why I like anime and that stuff, then say I'm a chirstian! I make sure I keep myself in check that I don't start to believe in the stuff I see! I watch anime to get myself out of my world and into another, but know that it's not real!! But God does exist! Just PM me and I'll help you find out!
    Believing in another religion or liking aspect of another wont get you a ticket to the voyage to hell. Im catholic, but that forsaking other religions is crap. To me that is counter productive to some religions where they say your suppost to love everyone.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've passed this topic a few times... but... here it goes...

I'm not Christian, however, I feel:

If you believe God to exsist, then he exsists for you. If you don't believe that God exsists, then he doesn't for you. If you believe there is a different "higher power", then that is what there is for you.

It's all about personal belief. Whatever brings you happiness. (My beliefs are my own, and I don't like to share them unless people ask.)

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

I dont believe we are really bodily changing. From what I can see, our culture and technology is increasing. As we learn more about the human body, we can keep our selves healthier and worry about taking vare of ourselves,not just survival. Only medication and good sense keeps people alive so long today, not any really body changes. I know plenty of people in thrid world nations that die from old age and maluntrition, and yes some of them are from 'healthy westerners.'

I think it is more of a matter of how far we can progress with technology alone. I think genetic engineering will be here soon enough, and that can be called evolution. Of course from a religious point you will go to hell for doing that. Just my thoughts. Plus people have a knack fro screwing things up. So we may live longer or be smarter, but be infertile and have an arm missing.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    I dont believe we are really bodily changing. From what I can see, our culture and technology is increasing. As we learn more about the human body, we can keep our selves healthier and worry about taking vare of ourselves,not just survival. Only medication and good sense keeps people alive so long today, not any really body changes. I know plenty of people in thrid world nations that die from old age and maluntrition, and yes some of them are from 'healthy westerners.'

I think it is more of a matter of how far we can progress with technology alone. I think genetic engineering will be here soon enough, and that can be called evolution. Of course from a religious point you will go to hell for doing that. Just my thoughts. Plus people have a knack fro screwing things up. So we may live longer or be smarter, but be infertile and have an arm missing.
    Ok, so does that mean you beleive in God?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion, god does exist, i mean without him how did we get here? some people try to scientifically prove that god doesn't exist. but i agree.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40