Thread: does history repeat itself?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

does history repeat itself?

Does history repeat itself?Are events destin to happen over and over again?Well each genreation just be a mirror image of the one befor it?

Code Name Wind

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does history repeat itself?

yes because too may people dont care to read or lissen to otheres who have been where they are so they just end up doing the same dumb thing done before

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, histor repeats itself. partly becuse no one knows what happend that starter the other stuff like WW1 and WW2. they knew about them but they didnt know what started them. so of corce there going to happend over and over agian tell some one learns how to stop them by knowing how they started. its only a matter of time.

IM BACK

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yes history might eventually repeat itself but not in the exact same way take ww1 for example in the year 2914 we wouldnt be fighting in trenches or with guns that have bullets but who knows hitler could be reborn rise to power and ww2 all over again.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    yes, histor repeats itself. partly becuse no one knows what happend that starter the other stuff like WW1 and WW2. they knew about them but they didnt know what started them. so of corce there going to happend over and over agian tell some one learns how to stop them by knowing how they started. its only a matter of time.

Thats not true. We do know what started them. Its just no one cares.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya thats trew so when will ppl start to care

IM BACK

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

even though is possible, i believe it's highly unlikely that history shall repeat itself in any way. the events of WWII would be the most unlikely, but it almost happened. Ever heard of The Wave by Todd Strasser? it was based on a true story, thus saying history almost repeated itself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.