Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Sony plans concern you?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Sony plans concern you?

Hey guys Truth here. You may have found that the PS3 has be delayed and is making the offical release date to November 06(which I already knew)but my question is that Sony has announced that the PS3 will be released world wide in November and will continue to run the blue-ray disc as well the 60GB hard drive that might be included I'm not to sure. How do you feel about Sony's BIG plan.
    NO offical price has been confirmed yet.

I have to say I'm a bit nervous about the launch this fall

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Sony plans concern you?

personally, i think PS3 is getting a little TOO confident... becuz they've let one Christmas season by and are getting a little TOO close to the launch of Nintendo's Revolution...

so, either they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot... or they have some huge secret incredible plan that will bring such light to the world that has not been seen since Super Smash Bros. Melee came out ^_^! ... even though i wasn't a gamer then...

BUT STILL!!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Concerned yes, either way... I cant wait!!! eeep!!!

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

I Want One So Baaaaaaad
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

No Sonys plans' dont concern me, but truthfully they need to pick it up a notch or they will be left behind. Microsoft and Nintendo will not wait up while Sony tries to make a new system. Already Xbox is breaking down every other system out there because of the 360 and they wont stop there. They are in the process of a handheld system as well as making prototypes for the next xbox system. So Sony needs to pick up the speed or Microsoft will dominate the video gaming industry. But I know that Sony and Microsoft will be the top dogs for years to come.

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    No Sonys plans' dont concern me, but truthfully they need to pick it up a notch or they will be left behind. Microsoft and Nintendo will not wait up while Sony tries to make a new system. Already Xbox is breaking down every other system out there because of the 360 and they wont stop there. They are in the process of a handheld system as well as making prototypes for the next xbox system. So Sony needs to pick up the speed or Microsoft will dominate the video gaming industry. But I know that Sony and Microsoft will be the top dogs for years to come.

i won't buy and xbox handheld i love my psp
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Newbie nipponotaku may be famous one day nipponotaku may be famous one day nipponotaku's Avatar
    Thanks

The only concern I have is that it going to coast so much that no one will be able to buy it. I'm also looking forwrad to the new nintindo system
    foody coody foody coody

www.myspace.com/bransonk

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    i won't buy and xbox handheld i love my psp
    Yeah many people will agree but knowing Bill Gates he will try his hardest to make a better handheld system than Sony so that he gets more money and people for the Xbox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast