Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Domain names

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Question Domain names

Anyone know where I can register some free domain names? I tried .tk.com but their shut down? Does anyone know anywhere else?
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    .tk are the only ones I know that are free. So ether you have to buy one or use your root access name.

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone else, know of anywhere?
    [/align]

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    why do you say tk's shut down? I went to their site and they seem to be still running.....i didn't try registration but it seemed to be working to me....just wondering.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    why do you say tk's shut down? I went to their site and they seem to be still running.....i didn't try registration but it seemed to be working to me....just wondering.
    because I always get a site cannot not be displayed. message, do you think it has something to do with my cable connection? do they have a new name. or something Cause I went to google, and typed in their name and when i clicked their link it said Page connot be found or displayed. Did they relocate?
    Last edited by *OMNI THWACK*; Dec 01, 2004 at 01:38 PM.
    [/align]

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    is this what you're looking for?

DotTK cuz it works for me.....

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    is this what you're looking for?

DotTK cuz it works for me.....
    Can't find server-[screenshot]
    [/align]

Thanks
    First, try clearing your cache and cookies.
    In IE: Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies (& Delete Files)

Do you have WinXP? and if so, did you install SP2? (big update about a month ago)

If you answered yes to the two above...you might have been hit by the bug =P
    It's an issue regarding the popup blocker by Microsoft for IE, it doesn't happen for all sites, it just blocks some. The first link on the google query below helps you a little....but i'm not sure if they found a full fix for it yet.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=page+c...ayed+sp2&hl=en

You might also want to run virus scans or adaware scans to make sure those aren't blocking the site somehow.....

your other solution is to download firefox (Mozilla browser, much safer than IE)and try and use that to access the site,

if it still doesn't work......i'm out of ideas right now >.<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast