Thread: Donnie Darko anyone?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Donnie Darko anyone?

Hehe. I loved this movie. Has anyone seen it?
    Seduced by Flesh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, yes, yes. DD is one of my favorite movies of all time. Watched it at my friends house and I was kinda drunk and I didnt remember much of it my first time watching it other than I really liked it so I ended up buying it a few days later for like 8 bucks and I fell in love with it. Just an original and smart movie, I consider it a must have for any dvd/movie collectors collection. Jake Gyllenhaal and Jena Malone both do marvelous jobs in their roles not to mention a stellar supporting cast. If you havent seen it I highly suggest renting it.

Thanks
    Yeah. The actors were awesome.
    Seduced by Flesh

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree, good movie to watch.

Dan

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    one of the best and most under appreciated films ever. I bought the dvd when it was released not knowing much about the film and was blown away by it. Frank is the man.....

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep great film had it on DVD since it came out. Anyone heard if the new version would come to DVD? I read that a "directors cut" came out in small numbers in theaters over the late summer last year and that it had different music in parts (since he could afford to put in the licensed music he wanted) and souped up special effects. I heard a lot of people complaining that they thought it would ruin the movie but regardless I'd like to see it

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    What makes the movie so great, to me, was the Director, Richard Kelly. Those who went to Comic-Con in San Diego had an open oppurtunity to meet him. It was amazing to see how many fans he has brought out through this movie. When it came to Q&A for Kelly it was quite interesting and i never looked at the movie the same after that. Some girl asked what the ending meant and what he was going with it. He said simply, "You know.... When directors are asked that they never give a simple answer. I'll tell you now. It's what you make of it."

BTW, Richard Kelly is not at all wierd, though his movie makes people think otherwise. Also, Mrs. Farmer (the bitchy gym teacher) is actually a nice lady. Kinda interesting, eh?

EDIT: Oh yah, and look out for the new movies that are coming out this year. Especially "Domino."
    Last edited by Brother; Jan 10, 2005 at 09:24 PM.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Thanks
    Love your sig and avatar. ^_~
    I will be looking for that movie.
    Seduced by Flesh