Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't know when to stop

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    o.o` im not apart of that many forums but i may of had his probablem with wanting to be online to much. I use to be online all night and day; but changed when i got a job... it really aggervated me that i couldn't do as much though.

may he rest in peace.... and join a forum in heaven.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    i wonder if he was a member of this forum............
    LOL. Yeah, I wonder that too. :S Anyway, I think that guy was really extreme. I mean, the threads/posts won't run away... That guy should have taken a chill pill. But I'm rather shocked at the way he just died.

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never trust low-profile news sites like that.
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Geez. I always thought this kind of situation was just a tall-tale, but it seems there really are "thread-heads" out there. Poor dude,weird story.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is this for real? What a sorry bastard!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    i wonder if he was a member of this forum............
    *looks at the top ten posters* hmmm let's see...

well, Hassun's been dead (i killed him of course)
    then I am here, and I have seen narrator, kasai and jaderabbit (talked to them last night)....which leaves Zui Quan

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro

then I am here, and I have seen narrator, kasai and jaderabbit (talked to them last night)....which leaves Zui Quan
    *crawls out of the ground and rips through the garbage back I was buried in*

I'm not suspecting Master Quan, but one of the top posters here has alot of links to other forums in his signature. One even depicts him worshipping one of those forums...
    Highly suspicious if you ask me

*Goes back to semi-dead state*

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro

Remember he is the one who's running in sthealt mode, so it doesn't matter what we do he will always be here. *looking brilliant*

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast