Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dont let love

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

dont let love

i made this forum becuz l8ly something has been bugging me.i once had what felt like true love.her name was Danielle,and she was from Colorado,she was so nice and beautiful(i could care less about how beautiful she was though).i met her about 4 yrs ago,and i havent seen her since.i kno when i fell in love w/ her that i was young,but i still feel the love today that i had for her back then,so it must be true love.i must advise every1,if u feel true love,let that person kno,no matter what,otherwise u could end up like me,living a life w/ noone to love u.if i could meet her again i would tell her that i love her and wait for her to tell me how she feels about me.....

BTW I MEANT TO MAKE THIS FORUM CALLED 'DONT LET LOVE GO'I JUST SCREWED IT UP.LOL
    Last edited by tep_master_swordsman; Feb 22, 2006 at 11:54 AM.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dont let love

I think you should let the person you turely love know no matter what, Yeah i've been looking for love for a long time and have yet to find, at least you got true love once. Sorry to hear you story mabe you could find her again.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    I think you should let the person you turely love know no matter what, Yeah i've been looking for love for a long time and have yet to find, at least you got true love once. Sorry to hear you story mabe you could find her again.
    i really hope i can.i love her so much that i feel like i cant live life w/o knowing her feelings about me,no matter what they r..........
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have experieced this too tep so your not alone i havent seen this girl for three years and shes in a place called longleat now nut she used to be my neighbour and i still think about her from time to time but you just gotta find somebdy else who you love like that and if i had the chance again i would definately ask her out
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea well luv is can be very hurtful when not used properly , but u can wait ur life out or move on , thats what i do usually

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

I've known love once, it was great. We had fun, and could just sit, in silence, and be totally comfortable. But life throws ya forks in the road all the time, and one of them landed between us. It sucked at first, didn't know what to do with myself, was all depressed and stuff. But I got over it, one thing you should remember is, just because you think you found the "only" love of your life and loose her. Doesn't mean you can't ever find that love again, if you live the rest of your life afraid to commit. You'll never know if you can find another special someone.

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i would try to move on unless you know you are going to see her again, no use in waiting all your life for someone. Not to be mean or anything. But if you have try to find her, it sounds like it would be fun and the reward telling to girl you love that you love her.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Thanks

i kno i must move on,but i cant give up.my parents r friends w/ her uncle,and i would get her phone# and call her and tell her how i feel,but that takes so much courage,and i would rather tell her in person than over a phone
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast