Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dont you hate it when....

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont you hate it when....

There's a disappointing ending to a manga or anime? I sure do. Name one or a few...That have disappointed you!

Voices of a Distant Star. *gags*
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....i dont think ive had one anime or manga that has ever ended badly actually...i dont find many manga that have disappointing endings....maybe i jus read the last book...maybe i dont |;D....but i would automatically know that a good ending means a good beginning ;D

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love the cowboy bebop series, but the thing i hated about it was the ending... it was good, but i cant stand to watch it over again, i saw the ending once, and everytime i see cowboy bebop and if i knew it was going to lead to the ending of the series, i quickly change the channel... i just cant bare spike to die *i think i just said something confusing... ah well*

"Tama-chan! "

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Neon Genisis Evangelion has the most quizardry ending in the world. I find it majorly dissapointing and confusing. Why? That is the basis of my thoughts toward that anime.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I actually like disappointing endings. I was really happy when Hellsing had no real conclusion.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    seems like a disappointing ending is relative to what one defines as a disappointment.

to me, disappointing could go both ways of a nonconclusive ending to an ending that sucked horribly.

nonconclusive would be like slam dunk and his and her circumstances
    sucked horribly would be like tokyo underground and dna^2

disappointing endings don't necessarily ruin the anime as a whole nor does it make me dislike the anime, but it's still indeed disappointing.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickvns
    seems like a disappointing ending is relative to what one defines as a disappointment.

to me, disappointing could go both ways of a nonconclusive ending to an ending that sucked horribly.

nonconclusive would be like slam dunk and his and her circumstances
    sucked horribly would be like tokyo underground and dna^2

disappointing endings don't necessarily ruin the anime as a whole nor does it make me dislike the anime, but it's still indeed disappointing.
    At 5:30 in the morning....that confused me. I think I understood though.
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, yes... Kare Kano's ending was very confusing, but for good reason! The director didn't know that it was just going to be a 26-27 ep. series, and was telling the story in a longer form. When the producers came up to him around the 24th episode and said something like "So, how's the ending coming together?", it pressured him to end it faster. Hence the odd ending. I still like how it ends though, even though it is confusing.

An ending that I didn't like at all was the ending to Full Metal Panic! Agh! ARGH! I scream in agony...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast