Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doom: The Movie

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Doom: The Movie

Has anyone seen this movie, or heard any reviews on it? Yahoo users / critics gave it an average rating. Theaters around where I live have released it... I might check it out! Is it anygood ??? I wanna investigate this.

There was virtually no advertisement for this movie that I noticed.

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doom: The Movie

I think theres a behind the scenes on it,on sci-fy tonight(maybe it's tommarow night)
    i can read your thoughts

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

In seattle you can buy Doom juice with invadur Zim on it.. Anyway. I havent seen the movie but here is what i found on it. I think it will be a good movie go to see. If not you can hate me for saying it was good.

"The movie has some thrilling scares (people literally jumped out of their seats during the screening)" heres where i found it at. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419706/#comment.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I saw the Doom movie last weekend. As far as violent gory blood fest movies goes, it wasn't bad, but nothing exceptional. The first person Doom sequence they had toward the end is nostalgic for Doom players. And they do have some monster from the PC game cameo in the picture, but over all, it was a average movie...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

I didnt like it much, the fps mode was way to short, less than 5 minutes. not to much viliolence, you only get to se the bfg(big ****ing gun) two times.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

it was pretty good, good..... XD there was a part where you felt like you were playing a video game.....ah....total hotness.... ^_^ XP

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was average, it took too long between story and action sequences, although the fps perspective near the end was executed perfectly(although a bit too fast and short) and the cameos by the monsters was nicely done. The only letdown was that the BFG was on screen too litle (with only being shot twice)
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've heard some good things about it. Should be worth d... *krhm* ...umm..buying a ticket and...ah...going to the theater, yeah...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast