Thread: Doom3!!!

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Doom3!!!

I going to buy Doom3 for X-Box....Has anyone bought the game yet??....I've heard that the game is really scary....... ......I like scary......hmmm......soothing to the soul......

....Oh!!.....I forgot to mention....I'm also a very big Doom fan...I like all of the Doom games......
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doom is a very good game, its scary too but the only thing i didn't liked was the graphics they were blokkie, but if you are a die hard doom fan, i would say buy it.

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey last time i was in gamestop and they told me doom 3 was the scariest first person shooter for the xbox, so I go on and buy it. HAVE FUN

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I hate scary ones on the game. Only my brother play that...

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's pretty awesome, not really scary but it has its moments. You wanna play errie games, play the Fatal Frame series of games (1,2) and Silent Hill 4: The Room.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    go for it, doom is a great game i played the one on pc

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart