Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Anime

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Downloading Anime

Does anyone know how to download an Anime an a iMac?(ibook)I've been trying to dowload the Pita-ten Anime and i'm having to luck an its a bit too confuzing for a brain to handle!So i was wondering if anyone could help me(or if you know if Pita-ten is going to be dubbed.^^)

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Downloading Anime

Does anyone know how to download an Anime an a iMac?(ibook)I've been trying to dowload the Pita-ten Anime and i'm having to luck an its a bit too confuzing for a brain to handle!So i was wondering if anyone could help me(or if you know if Pita-ten is going to be dubbed.^^)

Sailor Venus!

Newbie Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    First of all you're breaking a rule ;P

2nd iMac sucks ;O lol

iMac crashes while it's crashing roflmao (actually happened once at my uncle lol)

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the ibook it's pretty personall I don't like pc they're so hard to work where as my mac... things are just a mouse click away... then again maybe it's the fact that I don't have a clue onwhat i'm doing with a pc that makes me pick mac over pc *shrug* owell not important

Sailor Venus!

Newbie Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Minako_Chan
    I like the ibook it's pretty personall I don't like pc they're so hard to work where as my mac... things are just a mouse click away... then again maybe it's the fact that I don't have a clue onwhat i'm doing with a pc that makes me pick mac over pc *shrug* owell not important

see you're still a little girl kawai ^^

lol anyways, you can modify windows / linux as much as you like too ;P

Thanks

come again linux? your sounding like my friend..........scary thought

Sailor Venus!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Minako_Chan
    come again linux? your sounding like my friend..........scary thought

I use windows myself :P

actually Linux isn't any safer, it's only that not many people use it so not many bugs are found that way :P

Thanks

linux is an operating system right?

Sailor Venus!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast