Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Anime

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Downloading Anime

Does anybody here know any good sites where anime can be downloaded besides bitorrent and those file sharing prorams(Kazaa,morpheus...etc)?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, you cannot post licensed media, but you are right, any p2p program will, also bit-torrent

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    they're usually not on sites.....do to the sheer size of episodes. IRC and Bittorent is the best way to go. Take a little time to learn IRC and it will become your new best friend ^^

You may find some ftps from groups who sub certain anime. Really...depends on what you're looking for.

AO used to have Direct DL fansubs (but i guess it's smarter to stay away from that)
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use IRC to download fansubbed anime and direct connect to download other anime.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    There are some web site that offer to download anime. But the thing is you will have to use a bit torrent prgm in order to download them. In fact the are only referal.

I am using a Peer to peer program to get the serie I take.

WARNING, Once the seria is licienced in your country, DO NOT SHARE THEM ANYMORE. or you will breaking the laws.
    Coming soon.........

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK. heres the DragonRiders two cents.

DON'T DOWNLOAD ANIME/MANGA/MUSIC/WAREZ!

The reason is simple. IT'S ILLEGAL! thats right! 99.999% of the time any anime/manga/music you download are illegal unless you bought them from a liscenced distributer. Warez are by definition illegal. also if you get caught copyright infringment and theft of intellectual property could lead to multi milion dollar lawsuits and significant jail time.

This has been another edition of DragonRider's two Cents

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well...........just look for torrent tracker sites and get bit torrent or tornado......or something of a similar nature..............just don't download licensed stuff or you put yourself at the risk of getting OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Kasanega may be famous one day Kasanega may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i know you can download saiyuki at [link removed]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast