Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Anime

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    OK. heres the DragonRiders two cents.

DON'T DOWNLOAD ANIME/MANGA/MUSIC/WAREZ!

The reason is simple. IT'S ILLEGAL! thats right! 99.999% of the time any anime/manga/music you download are illegal unless you bought them from a liscenced distributer. Warez are by definition illegal. also if you get caught copyright infringment and theft of intellectual property could lead to multi milion dollar lawsuits and significant jail time.

This has been another edition of DragonRider's two Cents
    Anything from another contry Fansubs and any MP3s from outside the US Does not fall under the DMC act of the Copyright. So its not illegal unless you download LICENCED Anime such as stuff that is DUBBED for US distributation. Licence comonies in the US are ADV FUNimation Pionner. and I know there are a few others Anime that is Dual Audio or ment for the perupuse of beiing used for Illgal actions of not paying for the Anime. is wrong. BUT Only place you can find Imports of Anime is online if at all lucky to do that one.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Anything from another contry Fansubs and any MP3s from outside the US Does not fall under the DMC act of the Copyright. So its not illegal unless you download LICENCED Anime such as stuff that is DUBBED for US distributation. Licence comonies in the US are ADV FUNimation Pionner. and I know there are a few others Anime that is Dual Audio or ment for the perupuse of beiing used for Illgal actions of not paying for the Anime. is wrong. BUT Only place you can find Imports of Anime is online if at all lucky to do that one.
    true but i find it is a fine lin to travel. in my experiance it is difficult to PROVE that you downloaded from another country leagaly andthat the site or person you downloaded from was infact legit. anyway it was just my two cents, so you can make your own opinions.

thx for the info tho.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    mIRC dude!
    fast and spyware-free

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I discovered the joys of bit torrent this summer, it's fast, spyware and pop up free and new episodes come out about evrey two weeks.
    Here and the two main sites I visit:

Anime Keep
    Baka fansubs

Just google it and you'll be ok

enjoy

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    box torrents.... awsomeness. But i only dl unlicesed stuff. And i usually wind up buying the dvd or book afterward (a week or so). But if i don't i always delete it from my computer; Saves space
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Limewire.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie jakkie may be famous one day jakkie may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    Does anybody here know any good sites where anime can be downloaded besides bitorrent and those file sharing prorams(Kazaa,morpheus...etc)?
    Yes you can find some at www.animewallpapers.com

Newbie jakkie may be famous one day jakkie may be famous one day
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast