Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Downloading Anime

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    dbl posting? hmm..... tired. still say big nono to dl stuff cause you dont know where it comes from and often you get stuff you dont want w/ the stuff you want.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    dbl posting? hmm..... tired. still say big nono to dl stuff cause you dont know where it comes from and often you get stuff you dont want w/ the stuff you want.
    bahh.. i agree.. sometimes u dun get whatcha want.. but that can apply to anything.. to live is risk.

The end is important in all things.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I like Limewire.
    Limewire is a virus playground, having adaware, trojan, and spyware. I got rid of it as soon as I got it.

I prefered to use WinMX, it's better, less reliable than limewire(downloads can stop halfway and never continue), but it's definitely alot safer.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Failoan may be famous one day Failoan may be famous one day Failoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are HTTP sites out there such as [link removed] and [link removed] has Naruto for u try to find more of em HTTP is by far the fastest ^^ enjoy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3