Thread: Downloads

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Downloads

OK im not sure if this thread has been done before but, anyway for this project I'm doing, I'm trying to find out if downloading music is more popular than goin out to buy it so....

Do you go out and buy the Album, Single or Record? Why?

or

Do you download the Single or Album? Why?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Downloads

If it's just one or two songs I dl, if it's more than two or the group I'm interested in I buy.
    I like to have the original CDs.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I go out and buy the cd mainly, most likely because i do not own an mp3 player and I don't wanna spend the money on it. Also, I don't like paying for stuff online either, there is just too much risk of having your identity or data stolen plus I don't like companies keeping my data either.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually donwload the cd first (xcept if its from a band I really like, in which case I just go and buy immediatly) and hear it. If I like it, as a whole, then i go out and buy it, otherwise I simply keep the songs i like, then erase the rest. I mean, theres no sense in buying a cd if ur only interested an 1 or 2 songs.
    Evil is actually in my job description

mei
    Newbie mei may be famous one day mei may be famous one day mei's Avatar
    Thanks

it's fun to buy CDs if the CD is especially pretty or if it comes with a cool book or something like that.. but I download 90% of my music b/c it's much cheaper that way. I listen to a lot of classical music and it's not necessary to spend $17 on CDs if every single Beethoven recording has Beethoven's 5th on it.