Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DragonBall Z Uncut

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks

Post DragonBall Z Uncut

I was looking around the net today and found out that Funimation will be re-releasing Dragonball Z on DVD this April.

However this time it will be in an uncut format. Featuring original Japanese footage.

Finally we here in North America can see DBZ the way it was ment to be seen.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Now, maybe I will gain some kind of respect for this hack-job.

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I saw the trailer, and never thought I would see the day, that, that much blood can be seen in DBZ, well, I was wrong, and proud of being wrong. Funi means it when they said, "the way it was ment to be seen".

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard they were going to do this to the first 50+ episodes. I dont think its going to be done on all the like 290 something episodes!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Better late than never I suppose...
    But it's not a very smart move imho.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen DBZ episodes as aired in Japan (thank you International Channel) and honestly the show doesn't improve much. All that was cut out of the American broadcasts was some of the nekkidness and the violence towards children.

It's still a disappointing show no matter how it's edited or what language it's in.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awesome!!!I can continue my DBZ/DBGT dvd collection!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I bet some of my friends will be happy to hear this... although I personally am not a great fan of such"anime" However, it brings hope to other anime's *cough*Cardcaptors*cough* that have been betrayed by "the media" and how it can actually redo some of its "foreign misconseptions".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast