Thread: Dramacon

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Dramacon

I just read this new manga called "Dramacon" and i fell in love with it, its about a girl named Christie whos just going to her first anime con im not going to tell ya anmore or i might give away the store, if you like to find more about it go to http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?p...tegorycode=BMG

Ok so i have a couple of questions to ask you guys.
    If you read the manga what do you think of it, and whos you favorite character?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dramacon

I haven't seen it, but it sounds interesting. I have never read a manga that has this type of storylike...I will look into it.

Thank you Fluffy-Chan, for letting us know and also for the info.

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

I read it. I loved it lol. Even for a guy O_o

Anyways, I think I liked the guy with the glasses. (Ima buy it and find out his name) I'm guessing it's Derek but I could be wrong. Or Matt. No matt's that bastard boyfriend. T_T

I am planning on buying this series, but no word on Vol. 2 T_T

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I read a preview of it in Tokyopop's mag...it was pretty good. For a non-Japanese artist, Sasha (is that her name? Can't remember) has some very good artwork, you almost can't tell that it's not from Japan. However, it's not a manga I would read, especially if most of it takes place at a con. I like variety in my manga, and at this point, it jsut doesn't seem like it will fulfull that.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Red X
    I read it. I loved it lol. Even for a guy O_o

Anyways, I think I liked the guy with the glasses. (Ima buy it and find out his name) I'm guessing it's Derek but I could be wrong. Or Matt. No matt's that bastard boyfriend. T_T

I am planning on buying this series, but no word on Vol. 2 T_T
    Matts the guy with the glassed hes my fav, and Dereks the basterd boyfriend. Im planning on getting the seris myself its so good