Thread: drawing anime

Banned Fyth may be famous one day Fyth may be famous one day Fyth's Avatar
    Thanks

drawing anime

i need help. it is alot hard to draw charaters that you can see mind or in a manga than it is to put it on paper. i was wondering if there is anyone that has tips on drawing, a good site or book that would help

Kimiki

Re: drawing anime

http://howtodrawmanga.com has a few good free tutorials...

when I'm trying to learn how to draw anything, I got through a process:

1. Grab a picture of a character, and look at it, and try to draw it. When you're satisfied, put the original picture away.

2. Try to re-draw what you just did, using the drawing you've already drawn.

3. Repeat this until you can draw it without looking at it.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, are you new to drawing?

I understand how you feel. I often start off a drawing with a clear picture of what I want at the end... but it hardly ever turns out that way. The real key here is simply practice.

If you like, you can try drawing from photographs or other peoples work. It's not as easy as it sounds, but even so your hand is better co-ordinated with your eyes than your memory.

Just do what works for you and don't give up. It's the best advice I can give.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how you fel some of th ones i daw never winde up like i want them to look but it took me a while to get it right. So i just took a blank not book and drew just alot and finally got it to look sort of like what I wanted , you just have to draw alot and just draw til it looks write or thats how I did it but there are people that are better than me that can give you better tips
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?