Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: drawing manga

Newbie ryoh may be famous one day ryoh may be famous one day ryoh's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy drawing manga

i'm just starting to draw manga and i wuz wondering if it is really all that hard to get started?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This topic belongs in the Drawing Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie shawnathedark may be famous one day shawnathedark may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I started watching anime and manga shows atleast 6 years ago, but only started drawing my own stuff about 6 months ago. I could copy drawings so good, but drawing my own was really hard at first. as long as you know the basic components: large eye, small nose and mouth, big thick hair, curvy bodies, etc, but if you use this site, it will be so much easier: http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html, it helped me out a lot, its great.

Newbie [agent]NEOpeanut may be famous one day [agent]NEOpeanut may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ryoh
    i'm just starting to draw manga and i wuz wondering if it is really all that hard to get started?
    [FONT]=Centry Gothic]xxx[/FONT]
    dude its hard. really hard. but try hard it will b easy peace.

Newbie juniory handa may be famous one day juniory handa may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ryoh
    It's not really hard all it take iis alot of practiceAll is starting to be clear as you practice ever day :Thumbd: Practice,practice,and practice.

Thanks
    drawing is may specialty and I will learn how to.

Thanks

My way of what I see Is to Draw.

Drawing is all I KnowI will not give up even when I don't see motion in what I'am drawingWhen I see that other are better then me I try harder.drawing is all I know.

Newbie Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drawing is fun but requires an enormus amount of practice and patience. Ive been drawing for 2 years and already ive imporved drasiticly.

To get back on topic the hardest thing about drawing is not geting started but keeping up with your skills and techniqes ( i know.... Im the queen of bad speeling and typeing excues all my mistakes please)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast