Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: drawing manga

Newbie mangaworm may be famous one day mangaworm may be famous one day mangaworm's Avatar
    Thanks
    lot of practice o.Ox
    i think im pretty good at drawing, but there are so many better ones.
    i get stressed with that

Newbie Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, as long as you practice it isn't all that hard. I started about 5 or 6 years ago.. it'll be rough to get things to look decent, but they have books and you've always got online tutorials to learn from. If you ever need any help with something, feel free to PM me! I'd be glad to give you any pointers and whatnot. Best of luck!

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends... on how hard you work on it! If you read Manga you'll get an Idea! I read Tokyo Mew Mew! Its Cool!

~Puku6

Newbie Scientific may be famous one day Scientific may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Start by copying other pictures to begin with [ its what i done ] so you get used to drawing in that style. From there make small changes to the character & finally begin creating your own.

This is how i went about it anyway...& of course practice alot, even if its just drawing quick little sketches when your bored

Newbie manga3005art may be famous one day manga3005art may be famous one day
    Thanks

it is ok

hey dont worry i like to draw and i was confused at first at how to make my own
    but i learned to draw manga by drawing art that is in the front of a comic
    book. and now i draw manga (not perfect) ok.... but i still have alot to learn (to be perfect) so dont get all worked up about it silly

your friend ,
    manga3005art /Anthony M. Edwards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2