Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drawn Together

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks

Drawn Together

Okay I dont know if anybody else has been watchin this show but i think its frickin hilarious. It airs on comedy central and its an "animated reality television show." My favorite characters thus far are Ling-Ling and the princess. I love the princess cuz of how big of an airhead she is. I think Ling-Ling is great cuz of his attitude and he attacks ppl. My friends and I believe that this show is hilarious and really I wanted to know what everyone else thought of it.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drawn Together is great. I thikn Ling Ling is the best character there. Xandir is pretty funny cause hes "on a never ending quest to save his girlfriend." THey made fun of my favorite type of video game genre, rpgs, by making Xandir gay.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love last night's episode where his quest has now been changed to a never-ending quest to save his boyfriend. I also like the fact that he was trying to commit suicide and they finally talked him out of it when he got to his last life.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been wating also. I think it's pretty funny, but unfortunatly I missed last night's episode.

I like how they make fun of Betty Boop, haha, "1920's sex idol," haha
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    That show is good, but it can't be the South Park eposide last night. I'm gonna laugh 5 seasons from now, he comes back again.

Newbie Morpherex may be famous one day Morpherex may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    I've been wating also. I think it's pretty funny, but unfortunatly I missed last night's episode.

I like how they make fun of Betty Boop, haha, "1920's sex idol," haha
    Best part was when she lifted up her skirt a lititle and cut herself.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Show.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not trying to bash here but I was unimpressed by the first two episodes. I doubt I'll waste my time watching it again, I may catch it if I have the chance and theres nothing else on but there is nothing special to it, I doubt it'll last too much longer. Cant wait for Chapelle's show to return for the third season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast