Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream world, reality? Which do you perfer? Why?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Question If you could, would you rather live in a dream world where anything you wanted would

If you could, would you rather live in a dream world where anything you wanted would happen, or would you rather stay in reality? Why?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jun 17, 2005 at 02:43 PM.

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd say reality, because I'd really hate to control what affects everyone and everything, I'd rather someone else just do that. I'm not much of a leader, so something like controlling reality would result in a giant headache for me.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream world, reality? Which do you perfer? Why?

I want both because I'm obsessed with knowledge. If I had one I'd want to know what the other was like. I couldnt choose between the two. Both have their positives and their drawbacks.

Newbie OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would live in my own dreamworld if i wanted to but its just the ending that wouldnt play out as it always would even though i tried but in reality anything can and will happen if you choose it to cos we were made to change the world in any way we see fit...so yeah i rather go in both since i want to experience th ewonders of my existence.

~ Minitokyo | Blog/Fanfic | Imanimetions~
    "Imagination can move mountains.. no wonder no one believes us"

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself would chose the dream world, anything can happen there... haven't been there in years... (lol i don't even dream anymore, I don't know why, but I hate that I don't, i miss it...) And besides you get to meet all the cute anime kitty girls all over the place! But to be serious I would chose it to be able to do what I can't here,... (I hate to sound mellow dramitic but) to be myself, i can be myself when i post here because i'm here alone in my room (I have problems with self-esteem but thats not a problem for here, later mabey). Well, thats about it for me...

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer Dream World. Because in there, I am able to do everything I wish. In there, I am a King.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I would prefer my dream world. Reality Sucks!!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

In reality. Because just like the dream world, I have the ability to make the things I want come to life. That is, if I work hard enough for it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast