Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dream world, reality? Which do you perfer? Why?

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream world, reality? Which do you perfer? Why?

My imagination is stuck on violence and blood.
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Newbie fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream world TOTALLY! I mean... think about it! When you dream, you can do ANYTHING! As Cheza said... reality sucks!
    If you run... you will only die tired.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

can i mix them? cos if i could i'd have it so i could controlle some things but not all, i like the idea of some surprises. but at the moment i am in a kind of dream world and i have been since i met kirstie, she just makes me so happy. so at the mo, i'm gonna stick with kirstie in reality.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks

Dream World. But I wouldn't be in control of everything. It would be a chaotic place where battle is common and swords are perfectly normal. Justice would be in the hands of the people. If you wanted to avenge the death of someone you loved, it would be up to you. Everyone would use the hunting and gathering method, but that would be okay because the planet would have a surplus of everything needed in preparing food. There would be buildings made to be shelters for sleep, but no one really owned a building, because the people are nomadic. (the biuldings are very small. crowds don't gather in them, and they mostly remain empty of furniture, so the places don't get messy.) if you needed clothes, you got materials to make them, or trade with someone else who would. doing favors for the other person to pay them is common.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, no contest there dream world because i can do anything in my dreams. like i wanna be a ninja or be teh next super villain that batman fights or my own hentai movie! ahahha!! ::evil laugh:: dreams are more comfy and i kill people there too if they annoy me.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

In dream world, their is no meaning, no cause and no purpose. In reality, their is meaning, cause and purpose. Some important factors are a good job, a family, friends and etc. There is no point to get things that maybe you or some people don't deserve. In dream world, you feel nothing. Nothing is real, so does it really matter? In dream world, a man could be with a million hot women, but could he do that in his reality? Why wish for ability that you may not poccess right now, but if you try hard enough could (except for impossible stuff like flying)? In my opinion, there is no such thing as perfect or utopia. I think if you try hard enough anything however, most things could become possible(Sorry if that sounded corny.)!

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

DREAM WORLD!!! Reality SUCKS! for I see the truth!!!

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

duh! dream world! *jumps into Dream World* oh look! i can see Kirby! hi!!*total air head*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast