Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dreamcast = Xbox 360

I sure hope not.

http://xcast.ytmnd.com/

If these are the leading factors of why Dreamcast went down the pooper, then atleast Micro$oft has money backing it.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

With a picture like that then i guess it must be true. I hope it doesn't go down that path though, it would be a hell of a waste.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lots of similarities, many of them are credible. I don't believe a couple of them have any merit, like the spiral logo or the bald guy reference.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

One word....very convincing pictures. But after a short discussion with my friend, we decided to agree that there are slightly more chances for this to work.

1. Society knows more online things and may use it more rather than ignore the feature.

2. A more vast span of ages play video games as the young kids that we were are older now and still play from time to time and tastes in games seem to revolve around shooters and action games instead of kid games and such, thought I don't have any interest in the choice of games that I've seen so far from the XBOX and XBOX 360(except Dead or Alive 4 and maybe Perfect Dark Zero, but not sure if they will be good).

3. Bill Gates is putting lots of money and it may not die too fast, unless maybe the developers see a drop in sales and go to other consoles(I'm not certan if contracts could oblige them to keep on doing games though).

Otherwise, it may fail like the Dreamcast, as after seeing their website, I kinda did think that the XBOX 360 ressembled a lot the coming of the Dreamcast....seeing the type of games and all. This is my opinion so no hard feelings for those who love this console and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

actually 1up had an article about the similarities then they had the 10 reasons Microsoft wouldn't have the same issues. Interesting but in the end meaningless. The worst the 360 can do is be 2nd overall. Which is never a bad place. And after all the fun I had yesterday PS3 is gonna have to nothing short then blow me away or I'll be on my 360 more. I'm gonna have both but the funner one always wins out with me. And minus Guitar Hero and Beatmania my PS2 hasn't been seeing the light of day.

But then again in the end I think all people who proclaim they can forsee the outcome of a console are idiots so hey :P

all I know is I've never had as much fun playing my games as yesterday when I was able to talk to my buddy through live the whole time I was playing single player games. It was quite an experience and didn't run up my phone bill lol. Plus the dashboard is not to be messed with and should be a new standard for any console

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets also not forget about it's Media capabilities, another feature which should be a standard, as this system can stream videos off of your Windows XP Media Center PC right onto your TV, people who download videos are no longer confined to their monitor if they've got a bigger TV, major plus.

The only game I've gotten with it so far is Perfect Dark Zero, and if this is just a first generation of titles to be released, I'm extremely excited for what's next. I think M$ has a great set of developers working with them. While the system and all of its capabilities itself are amazing, the games are what makes it.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm never would of guessed.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

ooooooohhhh! Scary! Same marketing. Even scarier!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast