Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Lets also not forget about it's Media capabilities, another feature which should be a standard, as this system can stream videos off of your Windows XP Media Center PC right onto your TV, people who download videos are no longer confined to their monitor if they've got a bigger TV, major plus.
    Must work wonders when you download pr0n, eh?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Must work wonders when you download pr0n, eh?
    If he's going to do that, he might as well get some lubricant for his hair too.

Jokes aside, yes I saw some of the similarities, but stuff like the logo and the bald guy is kind of BS. Besides Microsoft is not run by cavemen that doesn't know about what Dreamcast went through.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

The telling feature is going to be Media and Price. If the PS3 plays media from your PC, HD-DVD's, Blue Ray DVD's and music, all for the same price as the Xbox, then the Xbox360 will be in trouble.

What killed the Dreamcast in Japan was the fact that the DC and the PS2 were the same cost, yet the PS2 played DVD's. In fact, it was the least expensive DVD player on the market. Looking for a DVD player? Why not get one that plays games too! It's actually why I bought my PS2 when I did. I needed to replace my PS and I wanted a DVD player as well. It was cheaper to buy a PS2 (and more exciting) then to buy the two sepearate components.

I'll wait for the PS3. I like the games better. I've had an Xbox for 6 months now and most the 'killer' games on it are not games I really find myself liking. Fable is ok. KOTOR I just havn't been able to get into. HALO rocks big time! But if HALO is all the Xbox has to offer, I'll keep with Sony.

I'll get a 360 when the next Xbox comes out...just for the media capablities (asuming the PS3 won't do it all).

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    If he's going to do that, he might as well get some lubricant for his hair too.

Jokes aside, yes I saw some of the similarities, but stuff like the logo and the bald guy is kind of BS. Besides Microsoft is not run by cavemen that doesn't know about what Dreamcast went through.
    What are you saying?
    A couple of my buddies wanna have a talk with you.

Anyhow... It's just one of those conspiracy theory type of things...
    Who knows? Maybe a demon baby was born on the release date of each product as well. Damn government and their secrecy.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    What are you saying?
    A couple of my buddies wanna have a talk with you.

Anyhow... It's just one of those conspiracy theory type of things...
    Who knows? Maybe a demon baby was born on the release date of each product as well. Damn government and their secrecy.
    lol "I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa" haha

but in response to Barronmore I can suggest that you buy the system to play one or two games. That's what the guy who sold his gamecube to me did. He bought the game only for RE4

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad the the two companies big difference drives all of those irrelelvant: Xbox is owned and produced by Microsoft!

Xbox 360 can be the suckiest system for the next generation, and still make profit just because microsoft makes them. It's the sad, sad truth. Great similarities though, aren't they? ...

Thanks

read more rumors online that some people's 360 are crashing like crazy...anyone here have this problem??

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh geez, so it begins....i guess this was bound to happen with the first few shipments of the system. If the rumors are true then i'm sure they'll sort the problem out soon.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast