Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

With the PS3 doing some special Kama Sutra Sex with HD DVD and HDTV (which Sony also makes) I think we could see some pretty awesome shit going down. Which is why I think Sony is making some badass decisions with their new gear.

The Xbox 360 works with only 820p HDTV resolution while the PS3 supports up to 1020p Resolution.

But of course the thing that got me with the Xbox was the massive online play that came with Live. I Do hope that Sony will put up better effort with their Online play by creating an innovative Online community that Microsoft did with Xbox Live.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Online play is really the biggest strong point of the Xbox (360).
    They pulled off one hell of a job with Xbox Live.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I just had to post this, more 360 shenanigans.

Shoppers in Elkton Trample Each Other for X-Box
    Updated: Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2005 - 9:46 AM

ELKTON, Md. - Maybe a future video game will be about coping with the rush for new video game systems.

Elkton police say some customers were knocked down and trampled in a rush for the new Xbox 360 game system late Monday night at the 24-hour Wal-Mart Supercenter.

When it was over, the crowd of about 300 was told that the sale of the machines would be postponed until Tuesday, but a few who ignored instructions to go home were able to buy the systems anyway.

The shoving began when a store manager told the waiting crowd the machines would be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Police say nobody was seriously hurt during the crush to form a new line.

Ten police officers were needed to restore order. That's when the store canceled the sale and the crowd was told to leave.

Shoppers who didn't leave, however, were later able to buy the game machines.

A store employee named Cindy tells The Cecil Whig, the sale wasn't very well planned.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

That story that you just posted is what was going to happen at the target I camped out at for the 360, but early on me and another guy got smart and started a list up that people signed as that arrived to avoid this mess. granted, a few bitches who were too late tried to cut in and nearly started a riot, I was able to talk with the target manager and get them to go by the list instead of first come first serve.

Thus we avoided a blood bath. But, not everyone's smart enough to organize themselves early on like our group did.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

@Cybergig1;

i've read all over the place that the PS3 will play HD-DVD and BlueRay (and yes, I know BlueRay is a Sony format...so?). It will aslo play other media formats. Just because Sony has BlueRay does not mean they can't decide to support HD-DVD as well. They have been trying to find a compromise with Samsung about the whole HD-DVD/BlueRay thing. Hasn'tworked out to well but itleast they are trying...

You can buy Alieanware all you want. If you feel you get your value out of it then more power to you. But if I'll I'm gonna do on my alieanbox is surf the web and do some basic Word Processing and perhaps some graphic editing....then that compac will still do the job. It's all about value. You get a lot of value out of your 360. I would get very little value out of it. The question is not which is better or superior...it's which is the better value to the most people. So far Sony has been able to find that value over the Xbox and GC for most people.

I never said that the PS2 had steller launch games. That's why I waited for 2 years before I got one. There was no VALUE in it for me until my PS1 broke. Once I looked at replacing my PS1 and getting a DVD player then there was more value in it for me. Come on, everyone knows that the PS2 lauch games really sucked! But if there had been a lauch game that I really wanted, I would have thought much more about getting one at launch.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I think a few Squaresoft(now Square-Enix) fans will maybe start considering the XBOX 360, it may not be the newest news, but Sakaguchi kinda started his own company and well...his two first games if I well understood will be on Microsoft's platform......*snif*

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...ml?sid=6126355

Though it only means that I'll have to find a friend that has the new console and games so I can stay over and play the games, cause I don't think ever buying an XBOX, I'd rather have a good PC. I just hope good RPG's will still be coming out as the last I tried were kinda lacking....Sakaguchi did say somewhere in those things from Gamespot that his first company(Squaresoft) had grown so much that the games were only made to pay the employees....and the reason he took a big break from the gaming buisness is because he was exhausted from the movie....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    I think a few Squaresoft(now Square-Enix) fans will maybe start considering the XBOX 360, it may not be the newest news, but Sakaguchi kinda started his own company and well...his two first games if I well understood will be on Microsoft's platform......*snif*
    Square-Enix have also dropped a number of hints about strongly considering putting the next Final Fantasy (XIII) and Dragon Quest (IX) on the x360. FFXI has already been confirmed. 360's gonna have more RPG's this round.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Which is a good thing, because the original Xbox had very few good RPGS outside of KOTOR and Jade Empire.

But if you're a hardcore Square-Enix fan that I'd recommend you get all 3 next-gen consoles since Square-Enix titles are appearing on all of them. Not to mention that the Nintendo DS is getting some titles also.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast