Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dreamcast = Xbox 360

Hell, if the Xbox 360 has RPGs as good as the KOTOR series and Jade Empire that alone could force me to make passionate love with the 360.
    Too cool for a sig.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I believe it is too early too tell, I will admit, I am a sony fan boy, I have never owned an XBOX nor want to and I really don't want to own an XBOX360, however, I do not hate microsoft, I just choose not to buy microsoft. that aside, the launch of the system however brought out some very good points, all game systems and games when initially launched have some bugs or errors or malfunctions or the games don't look as good because the developers haven't had enough time to tweak with the development of the game, later games will show the full power of the XBOX 360. As far as graphics and power goes, you can throw specs all you want but it is up to the game developers to truly bring out a systems strengths because they are the ones who make the games, so the power will be determined by the developers, also as far as retailers not having enough stock, this is because Microsoft purposely released only a limited number of consoles in order to drive up demand for the system, this tactic seems to have worked like it always does and as the weeks go by, more systems will be released. As far as games go, the main games I am sure will have a multiplatform release, especially games such as MGS and Final Fantasy, sooner or later, developers will realize that not everybody has the cash to buy all of the systems so in order to sell as many games as possible it is best to release games on multi-platform. I am not an online gamer so I will not wager in on the online aspect. As far as games go, I really don't see any difference right now in terms of graphics between the XBOX and the 360, so only time will tell what will be going on. As far as the blue-ray or HD-DVD, which ever can hold more capacity will get my vote as I like more capacity over anything else.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hope the PS3 has up to 4 wireless controllers that comes standard, instead of buying an upgrade. The playstation would be so badass with that.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I hope the PS3 has up to 4 wireless controllers that comes standard, instead of buying an upgrade. The playstation would be so badass with that.
    What do you mean? That the PS3 will have 4 controllers in the package? Not very likely.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it means instead of something like the PS2's 2 controller set-up where you had to buy the upgrade to use 4 controllers at one time.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yeah gamestop will have that for you, they'll call it the PS3 omega bundle, it'll come with 7 controllers, every game, every memory stick, some bubble gum, a 42" plasma, george foreman grill, and supposedly a blow up girlfriend. Well I saw a 360 one like that :\

but yeah you'll find bundles. But it sure as hell wont be standard lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    lol yeah gamestop will have that for you, they'll call it the PS3 omega bundle, it'll come with 7 controllers, every game, every memory stick, some bubble gum, a 42" plasma, george foreman grill, and supposedly a blow up girlfriend. Well I saw a 360 one like that :\
    Hell yeah! I'm gettin' that for the bubble gum! Better be Bazooka...
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1

but yeah you'll find bundles. But it sure as hell wont be standard lol
    Bubblegum?! Hot damn!

I wonder how they plan on getting up to 7 people playing on 1 TV screen.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast