Thread: Dreamer, Fighter, Lover

Newbie Claymourne may be famous one day Claymourne may be famous one day Claymourne's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Dreamer, Fighter, Lover

Guten tag, dear users. I am Claymourne, and you? Some might find my naming this thread "Dreamer, Fighter, Lover" a tad melodramatic. Perhaps, but I've a great deal of reason to back them up!

Dreamer: Have you ever stood in a department store and watched two or more televisions at the same time? Not only do I see with my eyes, but my mind forever replays past events, analyses the present, and predicts the future. Impossible it may seem, but I rather enjoy this stream of constant thought. My dreams have kept me going, because ambition, hope, and knowledge are on my side. I'm even writing a novel!

Fighter: Anyone who knows me would say I'm anything but. You see, they knew me. I've been a geek, an *hee-haw* hole, and even a goth. But now it's just me. I was always too weak to land a blow: I feared the consequences and becoming just another brute. Now my intelect and nobility have fused, bestowing upon me more power than ever before. I can take the strongest verbal and emotional beatings without so much as a twitch. But try laying a hand on my friends or loved ones, and consider yourself in deep *beep*. I plan to pursue the martial arts this fall.

Lover: *laughter* Another trait my colleagues would say I've never had. During my geek phase I was lowered to fawning over celebrities and those girls at the "popular" table that were far beyond my league. No more, I say! That unearthed nobility has not only given me a knight's respect for the young ladies, but a deep care for their wants, needs, and troubles: Concern that was not there before. I was once that creepy pervert who sits in the back of your classroom, making you very uncomfortable. Now I've become a long-haired, brown-eyed mystery who sits a bit closer: Writing, drawing, singing, and dreaming. No one's come along yet, but who knows what the future holds for me?

Just so you know, I was a geek because in sixth grade I took an IQ test. Results said I was smarter that almost every high-schooler in my town. I've learned to keep that brain in check this last year. Anything else . . . 15/Male/US. What do I look like . . . much like my avatar, with brown hair and stylish spectacles. I plan to abide by all forum rules and make many friends here. Please feel free to message me whenever you please, I will try to return daily. Auf wiedersehen!
    Last edited by Claymourne; May 19, 2005 at 10:28 PM.
    "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." ~Edgar Allen Poe

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings Mr. Smarty Pants! lol Just joking with you, because you seem smart and all. Looks like you will make a great member here. And remember you can post pictures of yourself in the gallery, if you ever decide too. ^_^ Because when you said you look like your avatar, I was like, he has purple hair, and pink eyes!
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 19, 2005 at 07:23 PM.

Newbie Claymourne may be famous one day Claymourne may be famous one day Claymourne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll keep that in mind, la mademoiselle. Thou hast mine gratitude . . .
    "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." ~Edgar Allen Poe

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ohhh my prince charming. lol j/k well since you posted about your self : 16/Female
    Well have fun at the forums!!! Judging by that extremely long intro you must be pretty poetic, you should visit the poem/Fan Fic forums.. Ive posted some poems you should check out. See Ya!!!
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks
    Prince Charming, eh? *hearty chuckle* I could get used to that. Also, you were correct in thinking me poetic: I shall make a point of reading your poems with the upmost interest. Adieu for now, kind Wrath!

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, longest intro I have ever read hehe, but it was very interesting Nothing wrong with being smart or being seen as a "geek". After school, none of that will matter. You will excell a lot further in life than most of those who cared about their status. And from your intro you seem really nice so personality-wise you will excell again I have to admit I was judged for being smart and for seeming like a geek at school. It hurt I admit but after a while, I just didn't care anymore.

Anyways, welcome to AO Claymourne Hope to see you around ^^
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to eao if the bears don't get ya ull make a great addition.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy your stay here at AO