Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dreams

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    I believe dreams are visions created by desires within your inner mind.; the unconscious mind trying to talk. As far as I'm concerned my dreams are always about things that I want/desire. I don't know the science behind dreams but whatever, it's a place where I feel alot of happiness.
    Aww. ^^ Well said. *clappy clap* I second that. Sometimes my dreams recollect a time of my life that I enjoyed also. *nod nod*
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    kinda late for me to join this discussion??

well here my opinions on dreams

- dreams never get to the end especially during the exciting part of any dream
    - I get deja vu's too
    - for me dreams have never happened in reality, because some are favorable and some are not
    - Overall I rather not dream, because whenever I dream my mind is still tired the next day

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think dreams are just like a paradise for me, anything i can't get i will in my dreams However, sometimes I do experience some nromal daily routine dreams, and certain events happen tomorrow like a dejavu, but I maybe just forgot or something in my brain is like reminding me i have seen this before
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had a dream , twice, where i had very fatal and horrible encounters with crack feinds. lol. also, in my dream last night, i got shot up like crazy. Ive also had dreams where i could fly, and do a bunch of crazy things. dreams kickass. but if certain ones i have tell the future, then damn im dead.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    - Overall I rather not dream, because whenever I dream my mind is still tired the next day
    Actually there have been studies done about the dream state in sleeping, and from the results it has been speculated that you need to dream in order to recover mentally.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cant really say, most of my dreams are Lucid dreams lately. Cant really tell if its a sign since i can control what im doing lol.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Normaly I would say that dreams don't mean anything, but in last mouths some of my dreams have really happened. I don't think that dreams are sings, they just reflect your thoughts and your actions. It's possible to control your dreams, and if you do that without knowing, I believe that they leave mark of somekind and without knowing you start act like you acted in your dream.
    About my dreams I mentioned earlier, one dream about a specific girl continued for 3days and in that dream happened all kinds of things, now three weeks later half of those things have really happened. So it's possible that dreams tell us something that we "must" do or tell something about our character. So my ending is simple: Dreams can really happen.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    Sometimes I get dejavu, in which I feel that I must have dreamed the event before hand or something... but the events themselves are not really all that significant, so rather than seeing them as signs I always pass them off as me going mad.
    Holy Crap!!!
    I have the same thing happen to me all the time it gives me the creeps
    Last edited by Bent Fork; Jan 21, 2005 at 06:15 PM.
    I see your drinking 1 percent,
    Is that because you think your fat,
    Cause your not,
    You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast