Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: dreams

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that dreams are just images that flare into parts of our mind and are created by subconsious desires/fears, that are reacting with out memory to form the dream.
    i think that its just images. If it does happen in real life or you are in that situation..i think its just what you would LIKE to do, say, act subconsiously, so you are not restrained by controls such as self confidence ect.
    only one exception i had a very VIVID dream that came true. my mum dad aunt and uncle were all around my grandfathers hospital bed, the doc came in and said it would not be long now...and the heart monitor slowed then stopped and my grandad died. i woke up to a phone call from my mum saying he had just past away. but i think thats probly hoping that i was with him them, as i can easily be explained without a spiritual side

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I seldom dream, since I'm such a heavy sleeper and all, but when I do, it's usually just nonsense blurs. There are times when I have clearer dreams, but they're still nonsense. I don't think dreams are signs of the future or anything. For me, they're just these lost thoughts and memories lurking in the back of our minds waiting to escape by none other than in the form of our dreams. I'm more of daydreamer anyway, but I can't say which one is more preferable. Dreams can be as much as interesting as daydreams to me... *begins to daydream*

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    It really depends on what kind of dreams... I had several occurences where IT DID become reality... These are the dreams that manifest repeatedly for a number of times so I'm very wary of dreams that become too familiar... I believe that dreams are a reflection of your subconcious heart... What you desire and what you despise are molded in together to create these images of the brain... Some people say that your soul travels into the dreamworld when you dream, but for me, that isn't really the case... It's either a symbol of premonition or a confession of inner depth... I usually have dreams where I'm all alone, dying... I guess this is caused by the desire of my life to end soon, not suicidal but naturally and unintentionally... Dreams, although sometimes weird, also serves/supplies its significant purpose to each individual... It is the heart of your subconscious thoughts, a dwelling and reawakening of your memories as well as, in rarer cases, a keyhole of the future...

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dreams are signs, and they happen in reality... they're also sometimes bad and sometimes its my way of seeing thing that would happen.. so sometimes i think that i've been having deja vous... i've learned to like the gift i have although people call me a freak coz of it... i don't care coz i have it and they don't...
    Death Soul Collector

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had this one dream where a question mark kept boincing up and down i was really weird i also had another dream where my bed was floting up to wthe worlds tallest slide and i whent down it but in the middle of the slide there was this huge gap and i was falling for ever until i hit the hard floor (i fell off my bed in real life) that was creepy
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see my dreams as actuall things that are going to happen in the future....because its actually happened to me before about 6 times already...makes me feel like im a psychic...then again...my nightmares dont come to life..but my good dreams and senseless dreams...yea..they do come to life...which i think is cool but at the same time odd.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    If you feel that you have something important and useful to say, then please open a NEW thread instead of beating up an OLD one....

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4