Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams

Everybody at one point in their life has a dream to become somthing or accomplish somthing special. Especially little kids who all wanna be policemen,astronuats,firemen,ninjas,superheros,pre sident,etc. But when people grow up their goals and dreams change. So, have you ever wanted to do somthing when you were little that when you think about it now, you relize how childish and ridicolus it was?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

I never had dreams, just goals.

Still the same way

I still wanna be an astronaut, and im the kinda guy who could do it, too.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wanted to be soo many things
    women president
    a singer
    a teacher
    a vet
    a ninja
    ballerina
    writer
    tooth fairy
    now i hate writing, dislike politics, hate babysitting, tried karate (pshh, like i lasted), took ballerina lessons (LOL) and as for the tooth fairy.... its still an option ^_^

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanted to be a ghostbuster when I grew up. I even had toy ghostbuster backpack and stuff. Man that was the coolest toy ever. But when I learned you couldnt be a ghostbuster, man was a disappointed.

Newbie Haru may be famous one day Haru may be famous one day Haru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanted to be rich and sleep all the day long.
    Now i just want to sleep

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    My #1 dream is to win the lottery and move somewhere far away, like to the carribbeans or the bahamas and build a beach house on the beach. I've always wanted to live somewhere that has tranquility and quietness and I've always dreamed of living at the beach. =) Although that might have its disadvantages but I just want to fulfill all of my dreams and accomplish my goals so I can die a happy and satisfied woman in the end. =)

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i always wanted to be a ninja and now i could be hired as an assassin at the age of 15 because i aquired my dream and made it into reality and i'm 100% telling the truth incase you were doubting me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast