Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams

If there is already a topic about this than plz point me in the right direction thnx.
    I use to have dreams and be able to remember them but now i can't. Do you remember your dreams and is their something wrong with me?
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: Dreams

no nothing is wrong with you i forget my dreams when i wake up some times, it's normal don't worry about it
    being a bunny is hard work

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams occur every night, but not all of them are quite important to you to remember. A dream I think is how your unconscious sees what happened the day that just passed by. If the day was very common and nothing happened, the dream will be quite bland and you'll probably not remember it. But if the day was very tense, difficult, joyfull, sad or anything else that isn't comonplace in your life, the dreams that will occur will be significantly more meaningfull to you so you'll be able to remember them.

When your young, you have many new experiences and live them much more in the present time as they are your first real experiences in life, but as you age, less and less things can affect you, so dreams become dull and grey. But that isn't the case for everyone, people have very hard or good times sometimes feel new things and dreams can get a few colors back, as well as people who do various activities and try new things out.

So what I think about dreams? The more your brain gets new things that stimulate it, the more you'll dream and remember it if you try to remember it once you wake up. I hope this was sueful pondering
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a debate topic thread... Moving to the Cyberlounge....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    Dreams occur every night, but not all of them are quite important to you to remember. A dream I think is how your unconscious sees what happened the day that just passed by. If the day was very common and nothing happened, the dream will be quite bland and you'll probably not remember it. But if the day was very tense, difficult, joyfull, sad or anything else that isn't comonplace in your life, the dreams that will occur will be significantly more meaningfull to you so you'll be able to remember them.

When your young, you have many new experiences and live them much more in the present time as they are your first real experiences in life, but as you age, less and less things can affect you, so dreams become dull and grey. But that isn't the case for everyone, people have very hard or good times sometimes feel new things and dreams can get a few colors back, as well as people who do various activities and try new things out.

So what I think about dreams? The more your brain gets new things that stimulate it, the more you'll dream and remember it if you try to remember it once you wake up. I hope this was sueful pondering

hmm thats interesting view, and may well be true, infact there was one thing you siad that is most definitely true.
    we do infact dream every night, we have to, if we don't we die from sensory deprivation. therefore we do infact forget alot of our dreams, of corse some people forget more than others, i myself rarely remeber dreams unless they are reeacurring. it does all depend on the person.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

"sensory deprivation" can you tell me what that means?
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I found this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_deprivation

Though I'd say dreams is the part that keeps your brain working while you are uncounscious. Awake, everything around you keeps you busy, including yourself. But while you sleep, you don't have your senses to keep your brain busy. So dreams exist probably to keep you alive and if you remember them, well its not always clear what the dream may be as its not an exact copy of your life in the way your conciousness may see it...I'll stop here before I go too far off in my thoughts, But I hope this helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    I found this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_deprivation

Though I'd say dreams is the part that keeps your brain working while you are uncounscious. Awake, everything around you keeps you busy, including yourself. But while you sleep, you don't have your senses to keep your brain busy. So dreams exist probably to keep you alive and if you remember them, well its not always clear what the dream may be as its not an exact copy of your life in the way your conciousness may see it...I'll stop here before I go too far off in my thoughts, But I hope this helped.
    Wow, very thought provoking. Good In-Sight!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast