Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dreams

Ah, so i guess ur perfectly happy then......not many ppl r like that.
    Yes, people are to worried about the newest fad's and the hottest new thing and how much money they can get. Meh, i just don't care anymore lol. I am just plain happy to be alive and experience life... because we are all goign to die one day so there is no reason to not enjoy what we have! ^_^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Not really, just having a gf. An being able to do my jobs.
    I've found out early that dreams should be called impossibilities. though some dreams can true, the facts are that most dreams will never come true and there is nothing you can do about it.
    So i just live life with what i have and i am very content. After all i am only human, all i need are the basics to survive, and in this world survival is all we need ^_^,
    So you will settle for what you get. Here is something our football cocah said "don't seat around and watch other poeple live their dreams. Get up and do something in your life to reach your goals and dreams. Because if you don't no body elso will do it for you"

There is more but I forget about the whole thing.This is all I can think of that he said.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Yes, people are to worried about the newest fad's and the hottest new thing and how much money they can get. Meh, i just don't care anymore lol. I am just plain happy to be alive and experience life... because we are all goign to die one day so there is no reason to not enjoy what we have! ^_^
    Spoken like a true content person Myb I shud take ur advice

But I still hv one or two dreams Id like to accomplish, like winning an international maths competition....getting a gold medal
    Kastelic's creation

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez

But I still hv one or two dreams Id like to accomplish, like winning an international maths competition....getting a gold medal
    And then do things to get you ready for those things or to get you closer.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

my dreams.. is to achieve my goals in life.. to migrate in us.. or in japan.. and to work on microsoft..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez

Yea, for years I've been trying to win gold medals in all sorts of competitions, the New South Wales competition, the International Math Olympiad, the NTU Olympiad, the Euclid Competition... I keep getting placed in the top 5-10, but, I've never won. How sad... +__+

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh, so u like math too?? Kool!! ^^
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Math.
    Runs in the family. In my family, if you do badly on a Math test, it's... erm, pretty embarrassing. +__+ My love for Math is what sparked my love for Physics, and that subsequently got me interested in mechatronics. ^^

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast