Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreams and Thier Meanings

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams and Thier Meanings

Now... I'm no dipictor of dreams and what they mean, but there is something that I learned in my years of my youth that has bothered me since this morning. I woke from a dream today (6/10/05) not too long ago, and noticed a few key things about the dream. Here is the jist of it.

The dream was about my girlfriend. I was talking to her online. She was talking to me and comforting me, because I had a rough night last night. Things just don't go my way it seems. Here's the thing though. I saw that she was on her brother's IM, which she's done a couple times lately. The reason I know all these facts, is not because I "felt" her comfort me.... I actually READ the words from my dream.

Now... correct me if I'm wrong on this... but I'm lead to believe that your NOT able to read words in your dreams. It has something to do with the dream center NOT being the same location of the brain, as words. I've always been lead to the fact that you can't read in your dreams, and I've had one other dream when I was online too. That dream, I couldn't read the words. So this dream is something special. I even have a headache from waking from it. I did ask God for a dream of my girl, but NEVER expected this. lol. I'm curious as to what ya'll think about this. I'll even quote words from it, if you don't believe me.

The most signifigant words... "It'll be ok."

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dreams and Thier Meanings

I was unaware you couldn't read in your dreams...

Mainly becuase of the fact that I've had a number of dreams with fully readable text. But I've heard many many different things about dreams, like they happen in a second, you always have one whether you remember or not, you dream in black and white, etc. But just about none of those ever apply to any of the dreams I've had, so it's hard to be sure what to think about the subject.

Newbie n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read in my dream a couple times and its usually before a big test! but once I rhymed in my sleep! that was disturbing because I can't even rhyme when I'm concious... I can, but they're not very good rhymes.. (like not hot shot XD)

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading is not the problem in my dreams. When I dream, I dream of the day to come. It's really interesting. I'll be doing something, then a split second later I think of how I've done this before. It feels like reliving the moment. I think it's called Deja Vu. Lol. So, I'm not exactly sure. But I never remember my dreams until the moment of Deja Vu.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe's Avatar
    Thanks

yea, its called de ja vu.. but if that's how your dreams go you're most likely a Leo in astrology. they can predict things in dreams. but if not, then that's really cool.. the stars don't always tell the truth XD
    Last edited by n00dLe; Jul 10, 2005 at 08:04 AM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. I'm a scorpio...And Proud!! Though, there are moments when I wish I could remember my dream. I feel there's something important I'm missing about them.
    Seduced by Flesh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I feel the same way man, I really do. I've had dreams that I just refuse to believe are de ja vu. I guess I want to believe it is a higher calling, but perhaps it isnt. I say believe what you want though and I've read in my dreams before as well.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

i can read in my dreams all the time in my dreams but i olny have dreams where i read like 4 a month

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast