Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreams and Thier Meanings

Newbie Opocot may be famous one day Opocot may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dreams and Thier Meanings

I don't know if your not supposed to read in dreams mainly because I never really remember em'. My dreams can't forsee what the next day would bring me either. The dreams that I do remember usually doesn't involves me (in fact I'm not even present, I'm just a spectator) and sometimes my dreams are in the form of something else than reality (anime, 3-D, cartoons pick your choice) when I am present. *sigh* I know I'm weird. XD

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah was there some sort of rule where you arent allowed to or you cant or somethig, I'm confused about that whole deal.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    Now... correct me if I'm wrong on this... but I'm lead to believe that your NOT able to read words in your dreams. It has something to do with the dream center NOT being the same location of the brain, as words.
    Maybe you didn't read them, but just imagined reading them? I've never heard of anything where you can't read things in your dreams also, although I can't support any side, since I just simply can't remember any dream of mine where I read anything.

Dreams are interesting, and so is dreaming. It may sound stupid, but I believe dreams are important, and they can give your foresight on things that may happen. I've seen too many examples, from myself, and others. Unfortunately, I don't remember any right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai
    Reading is not the problem in my dreams. When I dream, I dream of the day to come. It's really interesting. I'll be doing something, then a split second later I think of how I've done this before. It feels like reliving the moment. I think it's called Deja Vu. Lol. So, I'm not exactly sure. But I never remember my dreams until the moment of Deja Vu.
    If you mean, you dream things, then relive them (Yes, it's called Deja Vu), then it supports what I said above, about how dreams can give you foresight on things to come. Unfortunately for you, as you said, you can't remember your dreams, until it happens in real life.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 10, 2005 at 10:11 PM.

Newbie Seraphita may be famous one day Seraphita may be famous one day Seraphita's Avatar
    Thanks

most of my dreams are usually nightmares i cant remember them sometimes, ive been having alot of nightmares since i got out of the hospital 3 years ago usually about monsters zombies murder

Newbie Kuai may be famous one day Kuai may be famous one day Kuai's Avatar
    Thanks

I generaly dont remember my dreams but when I do they are very real and usualy scary in some way and come true at least inpart. it makes it hard since i can so easily confuse my dremas with memorys
    If you need anything, anything at all. Come to me. I'll be your gaurdian angel!!

~ My dream weapons: ~ FN F2000 with 40mm GL ~ FN P90 ~ FN Five-seveN ~
    ~ My Jurnals: ~ Live Jurnal ~ My Space ~ Xanga ~ Updated Daily ~
    ~ Aishiteru Seraphita-koishii ~ Please visit My Website ~
    ~ My Diety Guan Yu ~ Puget Sound Warriors Guild ~

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

for whoever siad, you do dream everynight, if you didn't you would die of sensory deprivation apparently. i rarely remember my dreams.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

About the reading in your dreams thing, I have heard that you can only not read when you are fully asleap, in the deapest levels, so if your not, in like a very deap level of sleap, than the part of your brain that reads is still active, and there for in your dream you can read.

I have read a couple of time. The person who said that they have dreams that are where they are in an anime, or are anime, that is so cool, I have had those, and I love them.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

Who me i started a post last month about weirdest dreams and my 1st post was about my dream of being in naruto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast