Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Drugs Good or Bad?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Are Drugs Good or Bad?

I think they can be good and bad depends on how you use them and which 1's you use.

Code Name Wind

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Drugs Good or Bad?

it completely depends on how you view quality. if you view the quality of being a pothead- heroine shooting junkie...then i suppose drugs are good. if you view quality of being a person who doesnt like to do drugs, then obviously to you drugs are either indifferent or bad.

i dont really care, i think it would be better if the USA would legalize all drugs...think about all the money theyd get...over 6billion per year. and that is just in the money we can check! though, that might send a message to the youth that they can use drugs...let them. if people want to use drugs let them. however...i guess people can get sucked into drugs that they dont intend on using, if you put your mind to it you can overcome many obsticles

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Didnt we have this subject b4?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I think they can be good and bad depends on how you use them and which 1's you use.
    Watch some Bill Hicks and know thy answer.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, it does depend on what purpose they are taken for. But nontheless, I'm allergic to antibiotics

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

"Drugs drugs drugs, some are good, some are bad! Drugs drugs drugs, ask your mom or ask you dad!"

I just had to type that! Does anyone else remember that commercial?

Well, I think it all depends. But, even good drugs can be harmful if you overdose on it. Weed could be considered a good drug, if you have a perscription for it.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    yea it depends... because I u use it like in madical things its helpful... like painkillers or something..... and other just used for pleasure and in sometimes it ends consuming them.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Pharmaceutical drugs are also bad because they limit natural progression. By using anti-biotics so much, we create super viruses, and which starts a circular pattern of creating a cure, only to create another super bug, which needs another cure.......and it'll never end.

Even though pandemics, and epidemics suck, they are needed to control population growth, and by using pharmaceutical drugs, it means there can be a higher population growth before anything big really wipes a couple thousand people out.

I mean, plagues, pandemics, and epidemics, are nature's way of thinning out the numbers, and ONLY work when the population grows beyond its capacity. Even though the Avian flu isn't the worst thing to hit Asia, it's a clear sign that the population density has grown too large, but modern medicine has been able to quell it a bit. So they'll just keep popping out more kids, until one day something BIG hits and then we're all screwed.

So even though pharmaceutical drugs are a saving grace, they really are only a temporary solution for an equation that can't be solved.

As for 'recreational drugs,' they are clearly bad. Somethings wrong if shooting up heroin is an okay pass-time. It's not healthy for you, and it'll kill you in the end. It's putting a high concentration of lethal drugs in the body to get a buzz and a kick from, and if you put too much in, your body shuts down and you O.D. And it doesn't take considerably much to O.D on hard drugs.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast