Thread: Dutch Witches Get Tax Break for Studies

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Dutch Witches Get Tax Break for Studies

This is something I found interesting...

Dutch witches were guaranteed a financial treat when the Leeuwarden District Court reaffirmed their legal right to write off the costs of schooling — including in witchcraft — against their tax bills. Those costs run to thousands of euros.

The case is brewing political fury in the halls of Dutch government where a member of parliament for the ruling Christian Democrats demanded an explanation.

"It's just because the word 'witch' was mentioned that they have woken up," said Margarita Rongen, clad in flowing black velvet robes and wearing a Wiccan talisman. "This write-off has been around for a long time."

The court found that a witch can declare schooling costs if it increases the likelihood of employment.

Lawmaker Pieter Omtzigt was astounded.

"If we spend euro1,000 on a witchcraft class, that's euro1,000 we can't spent elsewhere," Omtzigt said.

When he asked about it in parliament, Junior Finance Minister Joop Wijn wrote, "Under the circumstances, the cost of a course to become a witch qualifies as school fees."
    Harry Potter's family will sure get a break this year...

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dutch Witches Get Tax Break for Studies

(Even though I didn't understand a word of that article @__@) I think Harry Potter is overrated...lol. I heard that J.K. Rowling was originally poverty stricken herself, and some of my friends who live in the UK have told me that she has done charitable things but kept most of the money for herself

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i, who did get the article, say well done. it's a knid of school, it's tax deductable. quite funny. thank you
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i, who did get the article, say well done. it's a knid of school, it's tax deductable. quite funny. thank you
    I guess I'm just stupid . I should take ECON 101 at my community college U__U;; (I'm so stupid I don't even go to a university)

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MediaLuna

Harry Potter's family will sure get a break this year...
    Harry Potter's not Dutch, moron.

He's Albanian.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Harry Potter's not Dutch, moron.

He's Albanian.
    Really? I thought he was British.