Thread: DVD Burning

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DVD Problems

Since we are talking about dvds, I was wondering how do I go about burning dvds. Though there is a question of can my computer burn dvds. If it can't than could I download software so that I'd be able to burn them . BTW my type of computer is an hp pavilion 750n.
    Last edited by Quincy Archer; Jul 24, 2005 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Typo

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DVD Burning

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This topic is different enough to belong in it's own thread...

If your system has a DVD burner, then all you need is the software to burn the DVD format, (though what I've been told, the latest versions of XP MCE now has DVD burning software built in...)

The commercial packages, such as Roxio, and Nero have the ability to burn DVD format, and if you search around.. (Google is your friend...) you should be able to shareware/freeware utilites that can do this as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

DVD Shrink. Look for it. ver 3.17 and also get ver 2.2

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Does your computer have a dvd burner on it. Make sure it can burn dvd's, not just play them.

2) The software you need is all what you want to do. If you have a movie you own that you want to back up so when you go off to college and it gets used as a cup holder you still have a good copy, then DVD shrink is your program. If you are wanting to put some anime onto a dvd then you need some kind of dvd making program.