Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EAO Gathering: Orange County, CA

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

EAO Gathering: Orange County, CA

I verified with Cybergig that it was alright I could post this type of thread. Just to confirm ~

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah that'd be ok your I guess just wanting a gathering in your local area of other members? but yeah that should be fine
    Basically, I don't know how realistic this is, but I was thinking maybe an EAO gathering around the same time as Anime Expo 2006 (the 15th AX anniversary). Maybe even at Anime Expo! Even the people who won't be going to AX (Such as myself, most likely) it would be so interesting to meet all EAO members in person. Anyone interested in doing this???

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EAO Gathering: Orange County, CA

Count me in... I will go to next year AX, and wont mind meeting with any of you guys...

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MediaLuna
    Count me in... I will go to next year AX, and wont mind meeting with any of you guys...
    "The Comp", always thought he never existed... XD lol, as I recall don't you live relatively close to Disneyland (I remember that AX 2005 thread). Yes it would be awesome to meet ALL EAO people! ^__^

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to....but it's on the bloody west coast. Far too far. You'll be able to catch me at Otakon 2006. And I'll be cosplaying as a Nazi from the Hellsing Manga. (Herr Major Montana Max.)

Image of him in my profile (the profile pic thingy)

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    "The Comp", always thought he never existed... XD lol, as I recall don't you live relatively close to Disneyland (I remember that AX 2005 thread). Yes it would be awesome to meet ALL EAO people! ^__^
    About 5 minutes from the theme parks and the anaheim Convention center... If we gather I will take you guys to have some dinner...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I'd love to....but it's on the bloody west coast. Far too far. You'll be able to catch me at Otakon 2006. And I'll be cosplaying as a Nazi from the Hellsing Manga. (Herr Major Montana Max.)
    Why don't you start a West Coast EAO Gathering!? ^__^;;

My friend who lives 10 minutes from me is going to Otakon with a lot of friends she RP's with on LiveJournal. I tried getting her involved in AnimeOnline, but she said "She doesn't do forums." XD ~ And don't ask me WHY in bloody hell she's traveling all the friggin' way across the country to go to an anime con!

Quote Originally Posted by MediaLuna
    About 5 minutes from the theme parks and the anaheim Convention center... If we gather I will take you guys to have some dinner...
    That sounds great Luna! Sheesh, last time I was heading off at 2 AM, staggering into the streets drunk off my ass because my car was parked in the 20 dollar RIPOFF lot and the main delicatessens I dined at were the Subways / Pizza Huts around the area. X__X;;
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 30, 2005 at 09:01 PM.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Huhm. Well, considering that I'm saving all my moneys for NDK 2006, I won't be going to AnimeExpo. If you guys don't mind going to Denver, that's where I'll be next year.

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I'll be cosplaying as a Nazi from the Hellsing Manga. (Herr Major Montana Max.)
    Cosplaying? You're sure that's not an understatement?

I was thinking, just thinking about going to the Big Apple Anime Festival (BAAF) here in NY, but I have no clue as to when it is this year or if it even passed. It was so fun laughing at the cosplayers when I went to it two years ago... ahh memories
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast