Thread: Early Hip Hop!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Early Hip Hop!

You remember that time guys? when there was The Sugerhill Gang, "Rapper's Delight", and Cypress Hill?

Man, hip hop was amazing.
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sure do, it was a great time to be into the music....hip-hop now........is garbage (the commercial stuff anyway) but as far as alot of the older groups i mostly listen to the likes of The Pharcyde, A Tribe Called Quest,Wu-Tang, and the old Bloods & Crips albums (yeah thats right they actually put out some records) and by the way, that reminds me.... i really REALLY miss the early 90's west coast "drive-by rap" movement....i'd sure love to see that again. Playing San Andreas so much made me appreciate it

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. Glad to hear it narrator. Oh, and clean out your private messages and get on yahoo.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Besides the ones narrator mentioned and Cypress Hill, I still like to drag out my CD's from the likes of De La Soul, Del the Funky Homosapien, House of Pain, NWA, Public Enemy, and Ice-T (pre Body Count).

Let's not forget the really "old school" stuff like Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambaata, Curtis Blow, and early Run-DMC. :thumb
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's excellent stuff. Public Enemy, Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, and Slick Rick are all great, not to mention everyone I've forgotten. I don't like the stuff nowadays (save for some alterna-hop), but all the old schoolers have my respect.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]